Cadillac Group - Southeast MI - Page 2
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Cadillac Group - Southeast MI in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Originally Posted by gfxbt Alright, I thought I would get the ball rolling here . . . Sounds good. Sending ...
    goesquik is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS
    Quote Originally Posted by gfxbt
    Alright, I thought I would get the ball rolling here . . .
    Sounds good. Sending you an email now.

gfxbt is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T MT
    Got a couple of emails over the weekend. Looks like we are getting off to a decent start. In order not to clutter everyone's inbox, I won't send confirmation emails unless you specifically request it. Still looking for someone to help out to organize everything and figure out what to do with "this." Keep the emails coming and I'll work on getting something planned for the near future (assuming the weather ever turns)

Again, the email address is MICadillacATSGroup@gmail.com

Re: Cadillac Group - Southeast MI

Alright, we have two tentative dates - 06/02/2013 and 06/09/2013 (first two Sundays in June). Please let me know if either works better for you, or if both work, or if neither work. I will try and set it up for the date that works best for everyone.

I've been emailing back and forth with SCATS and we have come up with a game plan. We will meet at 9a in the vicinity of Orchard Lake Road and Cass Lake Road in Keego Harbor. I will finalize a meeting place and let you know what it is when I have a rough estimate of the number of attendees. We will have a short prep talk and some meeting time for everyone to get to know each other. Our drive will then proceed on some of the winding roads around the lakes in the area as we head to 275 south. We will take to 275 south to 14 west heading toward Ann Arbor. We will then take Huron River Drive (more winding roads) to Dexter-Chelsea Road. Our final destination will be Common Grill in Chelsea. I will make reservations there for us for lunch. SCATS has been kind enough to provide a link showing the proposed route - http://goo.gl/maps/P85Rb.

We are hoping for a good turnout. If we can get enough people involved, we are interested in making this into a more formalized group, and are pretty excited about that. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions/suggestions/etc. If you have not already done so, email me at MICadillacATSGroup@gmail.com. Email will be the main portal through which we communicate.

The take away:

Let me know what date works best for you (06/02/2013 or (06/09/2013)

Let me know if you are planning to attend (so I can make appropriate lunch reservations and we can pick a meeting spot large enough to accommodate the group)

Email me at MICadillacATSGroup@gmail.com so we can communicate more effectively with the group

The more the merrier - Come on out and have a fun spirited drive with fellow car enthusiasts, but please remember, we will be driving on public roads, so don't be stupid (e.g., no donuts in parking lots, don't pass people on the right going 100, etc.)

Special thanks to SCATS for his assistance in organizing this event

gmesam is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0t; manual, black on black

Re: Cadillac Group - Southeast MI

Thanks for organizing gfxbt and SCATS. I just emailed.

Rochester Hills here.

Anybody recommend good roads on the East or NE side of town? Hopefully roads that are a little less traveled...[COLOR="Silver"]

Reminder about the drive. Please email at micadillacatagroup@gmail.com to register.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.