Have you seen another ATS on the road?
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Have you seen another ATS on the road? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; I bought my ATS in Oct the day it was delivered to the dealer. Since that time I haven't seen ...
    AtlantaGuy00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS, 2013 ATS

Have you seen another ATS on the road?

I bought my ATS in Oct the day it was delivered to the dealer. Since that time I haven't seen another one on the road. I think I have the only one in Atlanta! (I've only seen one XTS driving around also). Have any of y'all seen any on the road where you live? Also, do people notice your ATS? I haven't caught anyone checking it out in traffic, and i work in a high rent district where people should know cars. I believe they think its a CTS maybe?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    I've only seen 2. One was the the dealer manager "borrows". It's the one with 19s that I posted once. He was on his way to work. The other was at night while it waiting at a traffic light as i zoomed by on the cross street. It must have been a perf or prem and the LEDs looked AMAZING!

----------

I was quite jealous.

Its an ATS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Premium 3.6 AWD
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy00
    I bought my ATS in Oct the day it was delivered to the dealer. Since that time I haven't seen another one on the road. I think I have the only one in Atlanta! (I've only seen one XTS driving around also). Have any of y'all seen any on the road where you live? Also, do people notice your ATS? I haven't caught anyone checking it out in traffic, and i work in a high rent district where people should know cars. I believe they think its a CTS maybe?
    Most likely the CTS confusion. I've only seen one other and it was a base 2.5. The average American can't identify cars or appreciate differences in trim lines. I ran into lots of people that thought my C6 Z06 was "just" a corvette...

YankeeVic is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE... Yet
    I have yet to see another ATS is Los Angeles traffic. So far only one person has asked if I was driving an ATS.

pever is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium with Driver Assist & Adv Security
    Sales figures are in the low thousands for October and November, and a sale does not mean a car rolling down the road, I presume. So they are like needles in haystacks. Which is a big attraction to me as all current production Audi, BMW and Lexus are ubiquitous in many neighbourhoods.

rustybear3 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS White Pearl Turbo

Re: Have you seen another ATS on the road?

I was thinking the same thing the other day....haven't seen one ATS in the Cleveland area, even though quite a few have been sold from the dealerships. Have seen 2 white XTS models, but that's been it. I remember when the new Camaros first came out. It seemed like almost a year before I spotted one. Now I see them all over the place. Pretty normal for new model vehicles I guess...

AtlantaGuy00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS, 2013 ATS

I've never bought a first generation new car before, so wasn't sure if this was normal or not. As pever said, BMWs, etc are a dime a dozen around here so my ATS is very unique.

zr1mom is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Prem 2.0T AWD Black Raven Red

I have one just like mine in MA but that's it.

Hiknbik is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS Ordered

I finally saw my first one in the wild on Thursday. It was black with tinted windows and coming at me on a toll road at about 65-70mph. Needless to say I didn't get a great look at it. The giveaway was the Led lights. It looked bad ass!! Still have only seen one XTS.

Cisitalia is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 3.6 RWD WDT/LPB

I have not seen any in the Charlotte or Orlando area. As another person said, just not enough out there and therefor the probability of seeing another is fairly low.

danscrim is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 3.6L

I saw one XTS the day after I picked up my ATS. Since then I've not seen an XTS but I THINK I saw one ATS. It was at night and I caught the headlights as we passed in an intersection. It didn't have the LEDs so it was kind of hard to tell. I looked in my review mirror and it definitely had the back end Cadillac styling so I figured it had to be an ATS. I'm in the Syracuse, NY area.

blue_skies is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6L Luxury

So far, zero ATS, and a handful of XTS. Plenty of CTS and Escalades, only a few SRX.

I guess frequency of sightings relates to length of time period that a car model has been out, and the sales numbers over that period.

Fwiw, I do notice an above-average of new cars on the road. marked by the lack of (rear) license plates. The usual Honda and Camry crowd, but also a lot of Audis, BMW, and Volts.

sqkid89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Performance RWD

Haven't seen any others around my way quite yet (Lowell, MA)

lcelm is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Saw my first one in the wild earlier today (Northwest side of Chicago). It was Black Raven but was not able to make out which trim line.

rchern is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Crystal Red CTS Coupe with Ebony Interior

Haven't seen one ATS on the road.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.