Have you seen another ATS on the road? - Page 9
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Have you seen another ATS on the road? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; crystal red tintcoat seems to be gone from the website now too.. so its probably just temporary. ---------- Since the ...
    stevenzoz is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Have you seen another ATS on the road?

crystal red tintcoat seems to be gone from the website now too.. so its probably just temporary.

----------

Since the car has been out I've only seen one... I don't want to see them on the road because I like being different than everyone else

Dblhelx is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T

We have a black/black 2.5 here. Always parked on the street.
    Today I saw a white one that's about it in Alamo.

blue_skies is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6L Luxury

Finally, after 6 months, noticed my first two ATS out there, on the same day.

Both 2.0T, white diamond and thunder gray.

Chuck C is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Now that it has been about 12 months since the ATS hit dealer lots, it's still a rare sight in my neck of the woods. Of course, sales volumes would dictate this.

ben.gators is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Turbo Performance, 99 Seville STS--Gone!

I have seen 3 ATS so far on the entire island of Oahu! One base or luxury ATS. One premium 2.0L T, and one premium 3.6 ATS.

This is my blue ATS with the 3.6L ATS that I saw a few days ago:

duneless is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): black raven 2013 ats4 3.6

I live in Connecticut and have not seen one on the road. People stop and look at it like they don't know what it is. Kind of scratching their head look. A guy at my job said " Hey is that a new corvette". Nah man it's a Cadillac buddy. Some people just can't identify a car. I saw 1 in Boston a couple weeks ago and it was a 2.5

----------

Quote Originally Posted by ben.gators View Post
    I have seen 3 ATS so far on the entire island of Oahu! One base or luxury ATS. One premium 2.0L T, and one premium 3.6 ATS.

This is my blue ATS with the 3.6L ATS that I saw a few days ago:

That would never happen here in Connecticut. 2 of them together and not on the dealer lot? Something like god must have brought them together. Must be a play date.

AtlantaGuy00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS, 2013 ATS

After a year I see about one a week in the Atlanta area now. Many are from the same dealership and they glue the HUGE UGLY black plastic dealer name tags on the back of them! I mean they are hideous! They look like the ones dealers used in the 70s. I can't believe people allow that! That would come OFF before I took delivery of a car uglied up on purpose.

duneless is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): black raven 2013 ats4 3.6

Angry Re: Have you seen another ATS on the road?

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy00 View Post
    After a year I see about one a week in the Atlanta area now. Many are from the same dealership and they glue the HUGE UGLY black plastic dealer name tags on the back of them! I mean they are hideous! They look like the ones dealers used in the 70s. I can't believe people allow that! That would come OFF before I took delivery of a car uglied up on purpose.
    Yeah no I would not allow that. I don't advertise for someone either.

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    I've been thinking about this. Over at bimmerpost we were making the same observation about the f30. After about a year, I was seeing at least one F30 a day. I see several a day now, yet less than 1 ats per week after a year. Sometime less. Part of me loves this, part of it worries me too.

ben.gators is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0L Turbo Performance, 99 Seville STS--Gone!

Here the entire island is littered with BMW F30! It is some sort of status thing, I think! The funny part is, many BMW f30 drivers are mid-aged Asian women! That means that many of these cars are sold based on just being a BMW rather than the car's performance or handling! I LOVE exclusivity of my ATS! What is the point of driving a BMW, when everyone and their dog own a BMW just to say: hey I drive a BMW!
    ATom92 likes this.

DeanP is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 4

Yesterday I saw just my second other one, it was in a parking lot. Just not that many in my area I guess.

Dave3283 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS, 2.0t - Performance
    Still not seeing any here is Hamilton Ontario area. Thinking same goes for the guy in the CTS-V yesterday....he was given my car a good once over.

bravnik is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Premium, Raven/Murano, Sunroof, CAP

I have seen a total of 4 sense March when I got mine. Saw 2 the same day. Was behind a 2.5 the other day (don't like the single exhaust) and saw the other just yesterday which was a Performance or Premium as she also had the LED lights. Oh almost forgot, I saw one in SF about a month ago, so 5 sense March.

I like it this way. Nothing I hate more than having something common. MB's and BMWs are a dime a dozen in the bay area.

David is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 3.6; 1992 Cadillac Allanté

I took delivery of mine in December; am starting to see several now in the Des Moines area.

Believe it or not: I was in the Netherlands last week for the Grand European Cadillac event (great time and great organization of the show); saw a 2.0 Turbo ATS in Amsterdam--Black.

flycaster is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T AT Lux, 2005 Z4 2.5i

Hard to tell as with a quick glance the ATS looks so similar to the other Caddys. But I will say that I have been seeing far more 2013 "Caddys" in my area. I'm quite sure, though, that many are ATS' as the West Palm Beach area is into BMWs and many may have (as I have) switched to the ATS.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.