Have you seen another ATS on the road? - Page 8
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Have you seen another ATS on the road? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Saw a black one today in the "snowstorm" we are having here around the Chicago suburbs. I love the look ...
    bool is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Performance Black Diamond 2.0T ATS4
    Saw a black one today in the "snowstorm" we are having here around the Chicago suburbs. I love the look of this car and for now the exclusivity of it. I've only seen a couple in this area.

Chuck C is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Have you seen another ATS on the road?

I have seen eight on the road since this thread originally started... Four in the last week.

Stevo Supremo is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS RWD 2.0 Manual

As far as I know, I'm the only one in my city... I haven't seen another one since launch

josefelipe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Seen a total of 5 since my purchase in November, here in L.A. Two in the past week.

AtlantaGuy00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS, 2013 ATS

I saw my second one on the interstate over the weekend. It had TN plates so odviously passing through. It was the gold color, which is not my fav. Funny though the next day I was a whole truckload of ATS', XTS' and SRX' on their way somewhere.

marktanner is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 2.0T 6M Black Raven/Caramel

Went to a car show today, expecting to have the only ATS there. Surprise, there was another ATS there, a Silver Coast base 2.0 T with the Caramel interior, and enhanced with 18" machined wheels. Pretty car, and owned by a forum member! A photo was taken of the cars together, and will try to post when I receive the pot.

jeffroeson is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS Metallic Silver, 2.0L Turbo, Performance, Morello Red

I've had my MS 2.0T Prf for just over a month in northern Iowa and have yet to see one on the road (just drove first 1k miles). I do have the first one at my workplace, but expect to see others as the weather improves. One problem I've seen at the two closest dealers is they are too conservative with options. Probably caters to the current age group they sell to. When I decided to order, the closest one to me was down in Dallas, Tx area.

Too cold here to show off or cruise much, so can't wait.

Well, I saw another one in Atlanta today. That makes three. The dealer says they've sold a lot so I should be seeing more and more. Sad thing is, I kind of liked having the only one!

bool is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 Performance Black Diamond 2.0T ATS4

Saw a white one the other night, no LEDs, but chrome wheels so possibly a luxury model. I wonder if they noticed me?

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy00
    Well, I saw another one in Atlanta today. That makes three. The dealer says they've sold a lot so I should be seeing more and more. Sad thing is, I kind of liked having the only one!
    I've seen 6-7 since the came out. Luckily none since I got one . I don't wanna see too many either.

73JPS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Performance 6MT

Saw my first one on the road today, after several weeks of keeping my eye out for them.

Saw a Thunder Gray luxury 2.5 today. I'm seeing one a day in Atlanta now! Actually seeing the Thunder Gray was a lesson for me to keep it clean. It was dirty and looked aweful. That color has to be clean in order to pop.

73JPS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Performance 6MT

Funny you mention that about the cleanliness: I wanted a light colour since they tend to show the dirt less; I then decided the Thunder Grey was too good a choice to pass up, particularly with the Morello Red interior I wanted. Unfortunately when I ordered my car, Thunder Grey was no longer available, so I went back to my original choice of White Diamond. The car I saw was Diamond White and dirty, and frankly, it blew up my theory that light coloured cars don't look too bad when they haven't been cleaned. So, like you, I'll have to stay on top of it!

bravnik is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T Premium, Raven/Murano, Sunroof, CAP

I have yet to see another ATS and I've been looking.

On colors - Black shows dust, White does not show dust but will show every single bug, tar spot, and anything else that leaves a mark. I have had more black cars than I care to count but I have only owned one white car. I will never have white again. Keeping the front clean on a white car is a level of dedication I just don't have. Gray is a good color but as mentioned it gets very plain looking the dirtier it gets.

Besides, nothing looks nicer than a highly polished black auto.....for the 10m before the dust starts to settle at least

like2drive is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS RWD 3.6L SFI Black Cherry / Cashmere

Does somebody know if thunder grey will be offered for the 2014 ATS? It seems quite strange that it's no longer available - I really like that color too!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.