Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Magnetic drain plug? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Just curious if anyone knew if the ATS has a magnetic drain plug in the oil pan? If not I ...
- 12-03-12 04:40 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): ATS Premium 3.6 AWD
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
Magnetic drain plug?
Just curious if anyone knew if the ATS has a magnetic drain plug in the oil pan? If not I would consider getting one...
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit