Cadillac Owners Forum banner

How Long Have People Been Waiting?

23K views 170 replies 47 participants last post by  dva@vadicom.be 
#1 ·
I ordered my ATS 2.0 Premium AWD 9 weeks ago. Now my dealer tells me that production is being held up on AWD units. Two weeks ago it was the premium wheels holding up production. Whats next? How many of you guys are still waiting and how long has it been? What are your dealers telling you? I don't understand why it should take so long for these cars to be produced. I'm not happy! I guess that makes me grumpy or maybe sleepy or sneezy. I know I'm not bashful thats for sure!

#137 ·
yup thats the one^ lansing plant ,and I work at GM assembly Oshawa and I was talking to my boss about how I ordered a car and blah blah blah and he called the guy whos ahead of assembly down there to estimate the time for my cars build and the boss down there said.

"well, this week is a write off as we're down from 18-23rd.. so no production then.. but we'll be back up after that.."

#141 ·
marktanner said:
Mine arrived today, exactly one month after the dealer placed the order. Now just have to work it into my schedule, which will be really hard this week. Don't want to pick it up at night, or in the rain, either, so it may not be until Saturday. We'll see. Very excited.
Awesome. Might have mine this week too. I didn't order, just trying work out a deal for a lot car.

#142 ·
I just found out that I have a build week of the 18th of March set. I ordered my ATS on the 4th of February. Customer Service said I would get it a few weeks after that. I went to the Cadillac site (Canadian page) and went to chat option and got the info about my order there. The Cadillac Customer Service reps on here, seem to only be able to help US customers with order tracking. Katie and Sarah might not have access to Canadian orders, not sure.....and not blaming them for anything, they are responsive but just cant give me info. Also told depending on QA and other areas, this could be further delayed.......just an FYI to those in the same boat.

#143 ·
AJ21, we (Sarah and I) unfortunately only have access to order tracking for customers within the United States as well. I apologize if that inconveniences you. Procedure dictates that we recommend customers outside the United States get in touch with the nearest Customer Service teams in their country of residence, although I'm sorry to hear about your recent concerns while exploring that avenue!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

#151 ·
AJ21 said:
Congrats Stevo, How did you get it that fast!? I ordered mine from Nurse in Whitby on Jan 24th ( I have noticed that you are in the Oshawa area from other posts) and I have a build week of March 18th.......by the time its delivered to my dealer another few weeks......

Enjoy the new wheels.
Adrian
Our cars will be cousins. Order mine Jan 22 and also have March 18 build week. Ordered in Mississauga.

#153 ·
Ordered 3.6 performance edition in Opulent Blue on January 3. Took delivery February 28.That's exactly 8 weeks.
The car is stunning with Brownstone and Platinum interior.
The dealer promised me 6-8 weeks so he kept his word. Transportation from Michigan to S. Florida took some time too.

#154 ·
Build week was last week - confirmed today with Cadillac that it has indeed been built and is just waiting for a train to Toronto. They said to check in again at end of next week to see where it is. Not bad for an April 13 order date.

How many of us of the last wave of 2013 orderers are still out there waiting for delivery? can't wait! Any others with a build week of the 22nd? If so, any delivery dates?

cheers.

#166 ·
Thanks. Oh yes, mine is the second one in Belgium and I know about a third one on its' way but indeed, it's more exclusive than a Bentley over here :) Due to problems with the paperwork I haven't taken reception of it yet but hopefully that will be sorted out one of these days... It's a Black Diamond Premium 2.0t RWD AT with sunroof and Driver Assist Package. I'm somewhat sorry to let go of my 2009 CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury... But due to changes last year in stupid CO2 taxes , taxes on a 3.6 are simply ridiculous ! Talking about over 6K EUR a YEAR ... So for me the 2.0t came just in time; after a test drive in november I was pleasantly surprised. In Europe we can only 'get' the ATS with the 2.0t anyway for now. And if you look at what extra price the 3.6 would be here it is simply not worth it. Try to sell a V over here ... talking about challenges...
It will be my fifth Cadillac and probably the best so far...
Regards from Belgium

#170 ·
dva@vadicom.be said:
Thanks. Oh yes, mine is the second one in Belgium and I know about a third one on its' way but indeed, it's more exclusive than a Bentley over here :) Due to problems with the paperwork I haven't taken reception of it yet but hopefully that will be sorted out one of these days... It's a Black Diamond Premium 2.0t RWD AT with sunroof and Driver Assist Package. I'm somewhat sorry to let go of my 2009 CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury... But due to changes last year in stupid CO2 taxes , taxes on a 3.6 are simply ridiculous ! Talking about over 6K EUR a YEAR ... So for me the 2.0t came just in time; after a test drive in november I was pleasantly surprised. In Europe we can only 'get' the ATS with the 2.0t anyway for now. And if you look at what extra price the 3.6 would be here it is simply not worth it. Try to sell a V over here ... talking about challenges...
It will be my fifth Cadillac and probably the best so far...
Regards from Belgium
That's pretty cool m

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.