How Long Have People Been Waiting? - Page 12
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Like Tree11Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, How Long Have People Been Waiting? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Thanks. Oh yes, mine is the second one in Belgium and I know about a third one on its' way ...
    dva@vadicom.be is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0t Premium

Re: How Long Have People Been Waiting?

Thanks. Oh yes, mine is the second one in Belgium and I know about a third one on its' way but indeed, it's more exclusive than a Bentley over here Due to problems with the paperwork I haven't taken reception of it yet but hopefully that will be sorted out one of these days... It's a Black Diamond Premium 2.0t RWD AT with sunroof and Driver Assist Package. I'm somewhat sorry to let go of my 2009 CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury... But due to changes last year in stupid CO2 taxes , taxes on a 3.6 are simply ridiculous ! Talking about over 6K EUR a YEAR ... So for me the 2.0t came just in time; after a test drive in november I was pleasantly surprised. In Europe we can only 'get' the ATS with the 2.0t anyway for now. And if you look at what extra price the 3.6 would be here it is simply not worth it. Try to sell a V over here ... talking about challenges...
    It will be my fifth Cadillac and probably the best so far...
    Regards from Belgium
    73JPS and 73JPS like this.

wongluk is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T 6spd
    Quote Originally Posted by 73JPS View Post
    I think we need a GTA ATS group!
    We should!!!! And someone should organize a cadillac meet

In the mean time I am still waiting for my 6pd manual...

AJ21 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T

Quote Originally Posted by wongluk View Post
    We should!!!! And someone should organize a cadillac meet

In the mean time I am still waiting for my 6pd manual...
    I ordered mine Feb 5th took it home April 11th......but worth it.....love this car.

Lorne is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0 Turbo Performance Manual

Quote Originally Posted by 73JPS View Post
    I think we need a GTA ATS group!
    I'm in!

Fraggy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by dva@vadicom.be
    Thanks. Oh yes, mine is the second one in Belgium and I know about a third one on its' way but indeed, it's more exclusive than a Bentley over here Due to problems with the paperwork I haven't taken reception of it yet but hopefully that will be sorted out one of these days... It's a Black Diamond Premium 2.0t RWD AT with sunroof and Driver Assist Package. I'm somewhat sorry to let go of my 2009 CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury... But due to changes last year in stupid CO2 taxes , taxes on a 3.6 are simply ridiculous ! Talking about over 6K EUR a YEAR ... So for me the 2.0t came just in time; after a test drive in november I was pleasantly surprised. In Europe we can only 'get' the ATS with the 2.0t anyway for now. And if you look at what extra price the 3.6 would be here it is simply not worth it. Try to sell a V over here ... talking about challenges...
    It will be my fifth Cadillac and probably the best so far...
    Regards from Belgium
    That's pretty cool m

dva@vadicom.be is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0t Premium

Yes I finally got mine on tuesday and I absolutely adore it so far ! Well worth the long wait ! Heard from my dealer (the only active one in the country!) they sold seven so far. It's a real head-turner here since nobody knows what's coming !
    73JPS and 73JPS like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.