Cadillac Owners Forum banner

ATS CUE Problems

27K views 52 replies 24 participants last post by  Fraggy 
#1 ·
I just picked up my 2.0 ATS yesterday and noticed a few problems with CUE on the drive home.

Wanted to know if anyone had experienced these and if they could offer any advice. Some additional information about my set up, I have an iPhone 5 connected via Bluetooth and a 30 gig iPod video connected via USB.

Here are the issues in no particular order:

1.) Pandora app on CUE will not connect on iPhone via BT.

2.) When switching back to iPod after being on XM or FM, the speakers make a "popping" noise.

3.) After one track is finished playing on the iPod and it moves to the next, the second song "skips" for about a second.

4.) When answering incoming calls, they automatically go to the handset instead of handsfree.

Has anyone else had these issues? I can handle the lagginess of CUE and a couple of other issues, but these are some major gripes that are really going to kill my experience witht he car.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

See less See more
#47 ·
I have same issue, it is so annoying that the short voice prompt reverts back to the 'looong' next time you turn on the Cue. Would be great if this setting save is retained.

Another Cue problem/feature: Is there any way to bring up the dial pad automatically after you accept the phone call? I use Google Voice and I need access to the dial/number pad after I pickup the call to accept it...The only way right now is to juggle through several dialog/screens to bring up the number pad!

#48 ·
love google voice ... custom voicemail messages for different groups ... call screening ... listen to voicemail live ... etc etc etc

only gripe is no multimedia messaging (pictures) ... i get by though

as for solutions to these problems i don't really have any besides suggesting that you contact the CUE hotline (855)4CUE-NOW
at least get your issue logged so that they know about the problem
they might even have a solution for you

#53 ·
aselvan said:
Another annoying thing w/ Cue for me is that when my phone (iPhone 4) connected to Cue, all event reminder sounds are muted like calender event, e-mail, text message etc are all in vibrate only! Does anyone know a workaround for this?

Thanks
The only work around ive been able to figure out is to plug the phone into the USB port and stream music from it. When you are doing that, the phone sounds like txt, events, etc all play through the car. This works with either pandora or your stored music.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.