What kind of iPod connector do I need?
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, What kind of iPod connector do I need? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Stopped by and sat in an ATS today with CUE. They didn't have an iPod connector, nor could they locate ...
    Tony407 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None

What kind of iPod connector do I need?

Stopped by and sat in an ATS today with CUE. They didn't have an iPod connector, nor could they locate one. My CTS-V came with a small pig-tail connector with the 30-pin iPod connector on one end and a 1/8th-inch plug and male USB connector on the other. I want to bring my iPod with me the next time I come in to see how the connectivity works with the CUE system. Can it be just a USB connector, or does it have to have both (for full functionality)?

Thanks,

Tony

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

blue_skies is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): ATS 3.6L Luxury

Re: What kind of iPod connector do I need?

The ATS Cue system has an audio input jack, three USB input and one SD card input. One USB jack is behind the CUE console, the other inputs are in the center console.

If you have the pigtail 30-pin iPod-to-USB connector, it plugs right into the USB port.

http://www.cadillac.com/cadillac_cue.html

Tony407 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None

Re: What kind of iPod connector do I need?

Thank you!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.