Msrp ? - Page 4
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree2Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Msrp ? in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Originally Posted by marktanner LSD is indeed standard on all ATSs with the 2.0 turbo and stick. It is also ...
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: Msrp ?

Quote Originally Posted by marktanner View Post
    LSD is indeed standard on all ATSs with the 2.0 turbo and stick. It is also standard on the 2.0 and 3.6 Premium RWD, but not available in any other model, unfortunately. IMO, it should be standard, or at least an option, on the Performance collection with the automatic. IMO, the FE3 should also be standard on the Performance collection, or at least an option. And i would also love to see a 3.6 with a stick. Just wishing, of course.
    I wouldn't worry too much about LSD. It's not an absolute need on a performance car of this class. In fact, it adds weight and complexity. The only time you will even notice it is if you are drag racing, going 10/10ths on a road course, or starting on ice.

The potential is there for the clutches to wear out on an LSD, where a standard open diff should last forever. And it won't beat up the gear oil like an LSD will.

Unless you are looking for extreme performance, I would not at all worry about the lack of limited slip.

mrsandoo is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caddy Chris View Post
    They certainly won't buy because of the price, it is way too high for the ATS.
    This. I have test driven the G37, BMW335i, IS350 and the ATS 3.6. There is nothing that justifies that price. Even the dealer admitted it. Let's not even forget the 5.9% APR I was quoted for Tier 1 credit. Outrageous. You think GM learned something after bankruptcy.

If anyone is going to buy the ATS, definitely wait for a couple months. You will get much better deals when GM gets its head out of its ass.

mrrairai76 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium WDT, 2011 Denali WDT
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsandoo

This. I have test driven the G37, BMW335i, IS350 and the ATS 3.6. There is nothing that justifies that price. Even the dealer admitted it. Let's not even forget the 5.9% APR I was quoted for Tier 1 credit. Outrageous. You think GM learned something after bankruptcy.

If anyone is going to buy the ATS, definitely wait for a couple months. You will get much better deals when GM gets its head out of its ass.
    5.9% is ridiculous. That's why I go thru my credit union.

mrsandoo is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Out of curiosity, can you lease through a credit union? I don't know too much about them. I know they have great rates on financing.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsandoo View Post
    Out of curiosity, can you lease through a credit union? I don't know too much about them. I know they have great rates on financing.
    It depends on the credit union. Navy Federal used to allow it but they stopped a few years ago.

SierraM is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrrairai76 View Post
    5.9% is ridiculous. That's why I go thru my credit union.
    What kind of financing rates are you getting for your CU? My parents were only offered 3.6% at their CU.

Quote Originally Posted by SierraM

What kind of financing rates are you getting for your CU? My parents were only offered 3.6% at their CU.
    We got 1.99.

SierraM is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrrairai76 View Post
    We got 1.99.
    Nice. Which credit union do you have? They're stuck with MetroCU with 3.6% being their lowest rate.

Quote Originally Posted by SierraM

Nice. Which credit union do you have? They're stuck with MetroCU with 3.6% being their lowest rate.
    Navy Fed and USAA but Navy Fed owns USAA on vehicle loans!!

frankc5r is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2.0 ATS Premium

Get another dealer. My 2.0 premium is in transit and I was quoted 1.9% from dealer.
    frank

ATSF is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by frankc5r View Post
    Get another dealer. My 2.0 premium is in transit and I was quoted 1.9% from dealer.
    frank
    Was that for 48 month? 60 month?

frankc5r is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2.0 ATS Premium

Quote Originally Posted by ATSF View Post
    Was that for 48 month? 60 month?
    Think 48 or less. Not sure about 60 mo since I only want 24-36

Atswatcher is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsandoo
    Check out the CTS leases, you can do it through US Bank and Wells Fargo I think, and there is very nice lease rebate too.

For the ATS I doubt there is lease rebate now, but according to Edmunds, US Bank has very good lease rate for the ATS, 1.44% instead of Ally's 4%. Ally's residual for 36/15k is 59% for the 3.6, don't know what is US Bank's residual.

You can post there and ask Car_man.

Quote Originally Posted by frankc5r

Think 48 or less. Not sure about 60 mo since I only want 24-36
    Navy fed is offering 1.99 up to 72 months.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.