Prices Added to ATS Configurator - Page 8
cadillac ats forums cadillac ats forums
CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
Cadillac ATS General Discussion Forum Discussion, Prices Added to ATS Configurator in Cadillac ATS Discussion Forums; Cadillac went three years without a single incentive on the SRX Crossover and it's sold incredibly well, and that vehicle ...
    The Tony Show is offline See you in the funny papers
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(

Re: Prices Added to ATS Configurator

Cadillac went three years without a single incentive on the SRX Crossover and it's sold incredibly well, and that vehicle didn't have 1/10th of the buzz surrounding it that the ATS does.

People with the mentality that Cadillac can't sell a car without incentives are part of the problem and need to get caught up with modern times. Cadillac retail sales are up, residuals are up, quality ratings are up and incentives are down. If you're holding your breath for a big rebate on new ATSs or cheap one year old resales then you might turn blue waiting.
    Rest in Peace, J.D. (aka Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

I am not waiting. I am foolishly hoping. A guy can dream.

blkcaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DG2

How wrong you are on all points. This car will be an enormous success for Cadillac. Not only did they build the car for the "enthusiast " but there new marketing blitz Cadillac vs the World" is brilliant. It is speaking to the younger generation and at the same time all of the car enthusiast who normally buy cars made in Germany

As for the economy. While still rough and recovering the people shopping for cars in this league are all professionals and skilled labor. They can afford no problem. Proof?
    Just look at BMW sales numbers on the 3Series.
    BMW sells because people looking for a car in that segment buy that car! BMW will always sell! But remember that BMW's are mostly leased so their numbers will always be high! And I know for a fact if you buy a new 2012 3 series you can get a 6,000 dollar discount because the 2013 is arriving.

thebigjimsho is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcaddy

BMW sells because people looking for a car in that segment buy that car! BMW will always sell! But remember that BMW's are mostly leased so their numbers will always be high! And I know for a fact if you buy a new 2012 3 series you can get a 6,000 dollar discount because the 2013 is arriving.
    Go buy your 2012 and leave us alone then, oh market analrapist...

AtlantaGuy00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS, 2013 ATS

Well, I'm buying n ATS as soon as the one I want hits the showroom floor. I'm hoping to be at least $500-1000 off MSRP but we'll see. Just so long as I don't have to tell my friends I payed full sticker. Lol. But yes, I'm one of the guys willing to take the hit and be the first. Manly because the car will perfectly meet my needs and I don't want to wait a year or two for the off lease ones. This will be my 5th Cadillac but my first new one. And, new NEW model at that so I'm excited! O to all you guys fussing about depreciation and marketing..... I don't care. People will buy them. I'm proof. Yes, deals will come later but I'm not waiting. Now, what color?!

ddawson is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS PREMIUM SEDAN 3.6 RWD

My sentiment also. If you want it buy it. The end.

I am anxious to see an ATS in the blue color. Not a picture, I want to see it first hand.

EnvoyBu is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L Premium Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    I am anxious to see an ATS in the blue color. Not a picture, I want to see it first hand.
    The lighter glacier blue or the darker sapphire blue?

Opulent Blue, I guess it's called. i don't like the glacier blue.

AtlantaGuy00 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 DTS, 2013 ATS

I'm thinking of either Thunder Gray Chromaflair or one of the blacks. I'll have to see them in person to decide. I wish they offered the car in the Mocha Steel Metallic but they don't....

EnvoyBu is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6L Premium Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    Opulent Blue, I guess it's called. i don't like the glacier blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Streeter View Post
    did you mean the opulent blue rather than sapphire blue or is there another color not shown on build page?
    Oops. I think Sapphire Blue is only on the XTS. Your correct. It's Opulent Blue.

Caddy Chris is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS Premium

Quote Originally Posted by The Tony Show View Post
    Cadillac went three years without a single incentive on the SRX Crossover and it's sold incredibly well, and that vehicle didn't have 1/10th of the buzz surrounding it that the ATS does.

People with the mentality that Cadillac can't sell a car without incentives are part of the problem and need to get caught up with modern times. Cadillac retail sales are up, residuals are up, quality ratings are up and incentives are down. If you're holding your breath for a big rebate on new ATSs or cheap one year old resales then you might turn blue waiting.
    And today $2000 off and 0% and if you pay cash it is $4000 off sticker! Why such big incentives now? Could it be because Cadillac sales are way down which they are. And you can count on 1 year old ATS' taking a $10,000 hit easily. No disrespect intended but check the sales number for last quarter.

thebigjimsho is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Quote Originally Posted by Caddy Chris View Post
    And today $2000 off and 0% and if you pay cash it is $4000 off sticker! Why such big incentives now? Could it be because Cadillac sales are way down which they are. And you can count on 1 year old ATS' taking a $10,000 hit easily. No disrespect intended but check the sales number for last quarter.
    Quick, I only have 30 minutes before tonight's lottery commences. I need numbers, MEOW!

The Tony Show is offline See you in the funny papers
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Caddy Chris

Simple- SRX is getting a facelift and CUE next year, so Cadillac wants to make sure they entice people to buy up the '12 inventory before the '13s arrive.

And "Such big incentives"? Toyota is offering $2,500 rebate on the Venza, a much less expensive crossover. If you consider a $2,000 rebate (for cash buyers only) on 3 year old, $40k+ vehicle that's about to be refreshed a "big incentive", you don't know Cadillac's history. It wasn't that long ago they offered $5-$7k rebates on DTS and STS. Times have changed.
    Rest in Peace, J.D. (aka Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

Caddy Chris is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS Premium

Quote Originally Posted by The Tony Show View Post
    Simple- SRX is getting a facelift and CUE next year, so Cadillac wants to make sure they entice people to buy up the '12 inventory before the '13s arrive.

And "Such big incentives"? Toyota is offering $2,500 rebate on the Venza, a much less expensive crossover. If you consider a $2,000 rebate (for cash buyers only) on 3 year old, $40k+ vehicle that's about to be refreshed a "big incentive", you don't know Cadillac's history. It wasn't that long ago they offered $5-$7k rebates on DTS and STS. Times have changed.
    Yes but the DTS and STS were on the way to being phased out. The SRX is just getting a refresh. BTW Sewell Cadillac in Dallas Texas still had brand new 2011 SRX's in May of this year, and Sewell is one of the top selling dealers in the U.S. The area is saturated with Cadillac's, which tends to drive the used price down. However the used price for an SRX is still pretty high even though Sewell has like 60 used SRX's. Wait till December and there will be a fire sale.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.