Another Gem for Mr Coates
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
The Cadillac Allante Lounge Discussion, Another Gem for Mr Coates in Cadillac Allante Forum; This looks pretty nice even if it is riced a little high for the condition! Whatever happened to the PA ...
    Ieradi is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1992 Allante

Another Gem for Mr Coates

This looks pretty nice even if it is riced a little high for the condition!

Whatever happened to the PA car? Just got out of the hospital and lost track.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/One-f...item2304d42f7d

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

wcoates is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1989 Red Allante,

Re: Another Gem for Mr Coates

Tony

What's up! Last time we spoke you were going on a cruise- not to a hospital! Hope everything is all right.

PA. car was going thru a second listing and I got an ebay message that all bids were cancelled. Have not made contact with the gentleman since.

Did you see the listing from Rye NY. can't be but a couple of hours from you. interesting $9,000 for a "perfect '93 with hardtop" and a '90 which has a tranny problem. The '93 has a refrigerator white top. $1500 top to you, trying to get Flacko to take the '90 for $2500 to part out and the '93 to me.

Interested in the top, pm me and I'll give you the guy's phone number.

Don't you get nervous when you read " just didn't fix it 'cause.......................".

Hope things are well.

Hey Bill - yes I did see that listing. I think that was the one that was a company car and personal car and one had been repainted? I started (well the wife did) rethinking the hard top. As she put it, you won't take the car out in bad weather so why have the top? Good thought. Maybe just to complete the car for a future sale or something.

The cruise is slated for Feb 4. from FLA. Can't wait The hospital visit (which I avoid doctors and hospitals at all cost) was due to all the classic symptoms of a heart attack. Turned out 10 tests later, including an intrusive probe into the heart courtesy of the femal artery, I am as healthy as a horse for a guy that drinks, smokes cigars, fornicates, misbehaves and is a general public nuisance! So I have that going for me!

We're in the 40's and it's dry here today so I am going to take her out for spin. I haven't been able to drive for 3 days so I am ready!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ieradi View Post
    Hey Bill I am as healthy as a horse for a guy that drinks, smokes cigars, fornicates, misbehaves and is a general public nuisance! So I have that going for me!
    And now we know why we all like Tony Ieradi!

Mohresville car sold off of his lot for $5200. Just told a guy that we all know you need a hardtop so the car cover will fit better during winter storage. I do like the way the car looks with the top on and am thinking I will keep the top on to drive in March, November and any decent days in between. April to October the soft top only comes up if caught in an unexpected rain.

Don't you hate when the 'lil woman makes sense and convinces us that we really don't need that car part. (Especially when they're correct). Please remember to use the "but honey you don't need 62 pair of shoes either" argument.

Take care of yourself. I'da known I'd live this long I sure would have taken better care of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by wcoates View Post
    And now we know why we all like Tony Ieradi!

Don't you hate when the 'lil woman makes sense and convinces us that we really don't need that car part. (Especially when they're correct). Please remember to use the "but honey you don't need 62 pair of shoes either" argument.
    Bill - your are wise and fortuitous beyond my years...what do I do for the argument back to her "honey, you don't need that 2006 CTS you just saw?" Cause that is what she is eyeing! True Cadillac fever has struck my wife...check the link below...and I drove it and it rides nice!

http://www.weathersmotors.com/used/C...cca70abfb7.htm

say" Honey, I bought it just for you. You will look amazing tooling around town in your snazzy 'lil Caddy".

Don't say "Honey those CTS wheels will fit and look nice on my Allante".

babylac89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1993 Cadillac Allante-Northstar

Tony...you should listen to Bill, you know he knows what he's talking about!

Chief

Guys - done deal last night!!! I sold the SAAB to the guy we purchased it from and hse is nor the proud owner of a CTS! Of course the Allante rules the roost!

http://www.weathersmotors.com/used/C...cca70abfb7.htm

More pics to follow

Wow Tony Love those CTS.

Posted on the other site that I was lookin' for info on Saab's and we have a guy here who had one. Please don't tell me anything bad as we just purchased a '09 9-3. Wife's car and she loves ( the Saab doesn't make your _ _ _ _ look larger dear!)it but she would love a American Flyer Wagon as long as it had leather heated seats. saab at GM fire sale was 40% off sticker with GM employee pricing and rebates. Hope it works but know little about the car.

Guy in Rye called me last night. Still wants $9000 for both the '93 and '91. C'mon Tony, that refrigerator white Hard top will look great on your car for March and November Philly drivin'.

Wow Tony Love those CTS.

Please don't tell me anything bad as we just purchased a '09 9-3. Wife's car and she loves ( the Saab doesn't make your _ _ _ _ look larger dear!)

Guy in Rye called me last night. Still wants $9000 for both the '93 and '91. C'mon Tony, that refrigerator white Hard top will look great on your car for March and November Philly drivin'.
    Bill - the SAAB was a great, reliable car. Did you get a convertible? The only thing I will tell you is that the maintenance is expensive. There was very little work I did on that car. We really liked it though. It was a 5 speed and my wife sort of dug it. It was simply time to go with 97K on it. She wanted a 4 door and the CTS was her idea. People say the Italianization is almost complete

Ok, so did I mention we just purchased a CTS? It leaves little $$ left for hard tops!!!

c5 rv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)

Congrats on the buy. I had an 04 CTS and it served me pretty well for about 48K when I traded it for an 06 SRX. I needed more room.

babylac89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1993 Cadillac Allante-Northstar

Tony..."CONGRATS" on the CTS, I absolutely love those cars. The new wagon temps me every time I drive by the local Cadillac dealership!

Chief

Chief
    Hope things are well in your neck of Californy. hope white beauty is out of the way of any mudslides.

Make sure you get a copy of USAToday (Friday). Very nice review for the CTS wagion.

Quote Originally Posted by babylac89 View Post
    Tony..."CONGRATS" on the CTS, I absolutely love those cars. The new wagon temps me every time I drive by the local Cadillac dealership!

Chief
    Thanks - the personalization is a bit of a pain but other than that we love it! And to Bill's point - how are you fairing with the weather in your parts?

c5 rv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)

Chief
    Hope things are well in your neck of Californy. hope white beauty is out of the way of any mudslides.

Make sure you get a copy of USAToday (Friday). Very nice review for the CTS wagion.
    I sat in a CTS wagon at the dealership on Monday. I thought the cockpit was quite a bit tighter than my 04 CTS. I need more room these days.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.