It's Not Even Winter Yet
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
The Cadillac Allante Lounge Discussion, It's Not Even Winter Yet in Cadillac Allante Forum; Maybe it's because I'm a couple years past 50. Maybe it's because winter started so darn early this year and ...
    c5 rv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)

It's Not Even Winter Yet

Maybe it's because I'm a couple years past 50. Maybe it's because winter started so darn early this year and has stayed. (I never even got the leaves up before the first snow.) I've always enjoyed winter. But, this year I find myself wondering if I should follow my sister to the Phoenix area to live - at least in the winters. I could do what I do anywhere there is internet connectivity. It's a shame my Allante is parked with the top up for months.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

wcoates is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1989 Red Allante,

Re: It's Not Even Winter Yet

Greg
    Just wait 'til you get a few years past sixty! You should consider moving south to beautiful Ohio. Saw the sun in November and await its return in April.

Visited the cave to see the babies today. you are correct ---a long winter.

Quote Originally Posted by wcoates View Post
    You should consider moving south to beautiful Ohio.
    LOL I spent the first 21 years of my life in Ohio and my wife lived there for the first 36 years of her life. I have no problems with moving back, but my wife is dead-set against it. A few hour visit is fine with her, but that's her limit. I think moving back to Huron and getting a sailboat would be an excellent idea.

wcoates is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1989 Red Allante,

Ah 3 degrees and 30 mph winds. Welcome to winter! Think I'll go throw a blanket on the baby so she no getta cold!

I'll wait until warmer weather to visit the storage garage and dig out the door. Next winter, I'll be back to one daily driver so the Allante will stay here.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.