$1,800 Parts Car?
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
The Cadillac Allante Lounge Discussion, $1,800 Parts Car? in Cadillac Allante Forum; I'm thinking of offering $1,00 for the car and saving for parts. Are they cup holders Velcroed on the center ...
  1. #1
    Ieradi's Avatar
    Ieradi is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1992 Allante
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Media, PA outside of Philadelp
    Age
    51
    Posts
    231

    $1,800 Parts Car?

    I'm thinking of offering $1,00 for the car and saving for parts.

    Are they cup holders Velcroed on the center compartment?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...=p4506.c0.m245

    Parts is Parts!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    wcoates is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1989 Red Allante,
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Canfield Ohio
    Posts
    315

    Re: $1,800 Parts Car?

    I called my ole buddy Flacko93 in Indiana today bitching up a storm --$1377 for a drivable vehicle. Any driver east of Mississippi in the northern half of the country at that price we will (under threat a hex falling on us) bid on. I'll go get it from Ohio east and he gets from Indiana west. I opened at $1025 and then forgot all about it. Damn $1400 bucks and it's drivable. dang Tony in your back yard and it's the right color. We missed out on this one.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...097043192&rd=1

  4. #3
    Stealth's Avatar
    Stealth is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Is one enough ?
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    So CA
    Posts
    659

    Re: $1,800 Parts Car?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ieradi View Post
    I'm thinking of offering $1,00 for the car and saving for parts.

    Are they cup holders Velcroed on the center compartment?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...=p4506.c0.m245

    Parts is Parts!
    As I keep singing, Allante cars with over 100,000 miles have little value, no matter the year model. PARTS CARS, any year, including the '93s.

    Mileage: 168,724 miles

    1G6VR3187KU102346



    .
    Attached Images

  5. #4
    Ieradi's Avatar
    Ieradi is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1992 Allante
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Media, PA outside of Philadelp
    Age
    51
    Posts
    231
    Thread Starter

    Re: $1,800 Parts Car?

    Quote Originally Posted by wcoates View Post
    I called my ole buddy Flacko93 in Indiana today bitching up a storm --$1377 for a drivable vehicle. Any driver east of Mississippi in the northern half of the country at that price we will (under threat a hex falling on us) bid on. I'll go get it from Ohio east and he gets from Indiana west. I opened at $1025 and then forgot all about it. Damn $1400 bucks and it's drivable. dang Tony in your back yard and it's the right color. We missed out on this one.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...097043192&rd=1
    I saw that...and if the interior would have been red, I would have placed a bid! I need some inside parts like (close your ears Stealth) VISORS and the center console lid, and a few other things. The outside skin, while silver, is in good shape.

  6. #5
    Stealth's Avatar
    Stealth is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Is one enough ?
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    So CA
    Posts
    659

    Re: $1,800 Parts Car?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ieradi View Post
    I saw that...and if the interior would have been red, I would have placed a bid! I need some inside parts like (close your ears Stealth) VISORS and the center console lid, and a few other things. The outside skin, while silver, is in good shape.






    .

  7. #6
    cadmat's Avatar
    cadmat is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1988 Allante.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    vista, california
    Posts
    188

    Re: $1,800 Parts Car?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    VISORS



    .

    Slowly I turn....., inch by inch,... step by step..

  8. #7
    Ieradi's Avatar
    Ieradi is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1992 Allante
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Media, PA outside of Philadelp
    Age
    51
    Posts
    231
    Thread Starter

    Re: $1,800 Parts Car?

    Quote Originally Posted by cadmat View Post
    Slowly I turn....., inch by inch,... step by step..
    I never did hear from the guy...oh well it was worth a try for some visors.

  9. #8
    wcoates is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1989 Red Allante,
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Canfield Ohio
    Posts
    315

    Re: $1,800 Parts Car?

    This driver at $1200-$2000 seems like a helluva good parts car.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=

  10. #9
    Stealth's Avatar
    Stealth is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Is one enough ?
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    So CA
    Posts
    659

    Re: $1,800 Parts Car?

    Quote Originally Posted by wcoates View Post
    This driver at $1200-$2000 seems like a helluva good parts car.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=

    too much .. maybe $1,500 tops.

  11. #10
    Ieradi's Avatar
    Ieradi is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1992 Allante
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Media, PA outside of Philadelp
    Age
    51
    Posts
    231
    Thread Starter

    Re: $1,800 Parts Car?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    too much .. maybe $1,500 tops.
    Not a one picture of the interior and the statement Interior is in a used condition. makes me wonder.

  12. #11
    wcoates is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1989 Red Allante,
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Canfield Ohio
    Posts
    315

    Re: $1,800 Parts Car?

    Tony (Greg-others)
    you are correct. no interior pics. (look at feedback---ugh!) I've e-mailed and advised that I was high bidder ( $1225 with a high of $1250---why I have no idea) and might bid more if pics available. E-mailed Dick as this guy is about 100 miles north of him.

    ebay for headlights and taillights are worth $1200. What do you think -a three or four member consortium -get it to Dick to store ?????!!!! Dick says he has as many parts cars as currently needed and will watch hoping it gets purchased to be upgraded! What ya think?

  13. #12
    Ieradi's Avatar
    Ieradi is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1992 Allante
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Media, PA outside of Philadelp
    Age
    51
    Posts
    231
    Thread Starter

    Re: $1,800 Parts Car?

    Quote Originally Posted by wcoates View Post
    Tony (Greg-others)
    you are correct. no interior pics. (look at feedback---ugh!) I've e-mailed and advised that I was high bidder ( $1225 with a high of $1250---why I have no idea) and might bid more if pics available. E-mailed Dick as this guy is about 100 miles north of him.

    ebay for headlights and taillights are worth $1200. What do you think -a three or four member consortium -get it to Dick to store ?????!!!! Dick says he has as many parts cars as currently needed and will watch hoping it gets purchased to be upgraded! What ya think?
    A consortium may be a good idea! I could use a few parts for looks and would be interested in the interior pieces... and yes the VISORS still haunt me.

  14. #13
    wcoates is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1989 Red Allante,
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Canfield Ohio
    Posts
    315

    Re: $1,800 Parts Car?

    Just e-mailed this guy for pictures again of interior. Was overbid yesterday but a bid retraction was put in so high is still$1225. should be a good parts car at that price.

  15. #14
    wcoates is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1989 Red Allante,
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Canfield Ohio
    Posts
    315

    Re: $1,800 Parts Car?

    Received e-mail back. In Germany etc etc etc can not get pics. $1275 -4 hours to go. Thinl I'm glad I'll pass $1200 ok 1200 miles doesn't make it . Hope Dick can snag it asit's only 100 miles up the road!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting