Cadillac Owners Forum banner

$1,800 Parts Car?

2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  wcoates 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I called my ole buddy Flacko93 in Indiana today bitching up a storm --$1377 for a drivable vehicle. Any driver east of Mississippi in the northern half of the country at that price we will (under threat a hex falling on us) bid on. I'll go get it from Ohio east and he gets from Indiana west. I opened at $1025 and then forgot all about it. Damn $1400 bucks and it's drivable. dang Tony in your back yard and it's the right color. We missed out on this one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MEDW:IT&viewitem=&item=350097043192&rd=1

#3 ·
As I keep singing, Allante cars with over 100,000 miles have little value, no matter the year model. PARTS CARS, any year, including the '93s.

Mileage: 168,724 miles

1G6VR3187KU102346

Attachments

#9 ·
too much .. maybe $1,500 tops.

#11 ·
Tony (Greg-others)
you are correct. no interior pics. (look at feedback---ugh!) I've e-mailed and advised that I was high bidder ( $1225 with a high of $1250---why I have no idea) and might bid more if pics available. E-mailed Dick as this guy is about 100 miles north of him.

ebay for headlights and taillights are worth $1200. What do you think -a three or four member consortium -get it to Dick to store ?????!!!! Dick says he has as many parts cars as currently needed and will watch hoping it gets purchased to be upgraded! What ya think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.