allante club of America's allantenet
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
The Cadillac Allante Lounge Discussion, allante club of America's allantenet in Cadillac Allante Forum; For a week, the allante club of America's allantenet has been off the air. The message says updating software .. ...
    Stealth is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Is one enough ?

allantenet .. maybe its time to move on ...

For a week, the allante club of America's allantenet has been off the air.

The message says updating software .. but for a week?

At any case, we are here to provide a home away from home for those from the Allante community in need. Enjoy the visit and stay as long as you like.

Glad we set up the back up sites.

My casa es su casa !

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: allante club of America's allantenet

day 9 ...

GlenCoombe is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1987 Allante

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    day 9 ...
    and on the tenth day God created .... Allante!

Word has it the site will be open again today or tomorrow.

Only time will tell.

New Administrator gets the big nod for ADAOTM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlenCoombe View Post

Only time will tell.

well, the day aint over .. but still ..

NOTHING !

It might be a good idea to keep it that way until April 1 .. what do you think ?

day 11 ...
    Attached Images

allantenet .. maybe its time to move on ...

in the name of equality, I quote this over from the non "S" site ...

ORIGINAL: wcoates

Zal
    A lot of us love ya like a brother but I have to ask man that you focus your energy on making this the best site that it can possibly be. Supposedly we can't see emotion on the internet,but your anger just keeps spilling over. The blood letting of February '07 had you more or less reside here along with GARY. It was a tough start up, and you've busted your _ _ _ getting this site to where it is today. You elected to go back "yonder" and it hasn't worked out for whatever reasons. But this isn't to discuss "yonder". Many tomorrows will bring more and more folks from that site looking for a new place to reside. I think that folks are going to move right on if they see more of the same and that would be a shame!

Revenge is living well without you (Allantenet) let's move on. Hope you take this in the manner in which it was intended. Looking forward to this site's continued prosperity!
    Bill,

Is not anger .. more like sadness of what is being done and people are either silent or silenced. The really weird thing is that going by the non-public communications, there is a lot of concurrence with my stand as well as shared grief of what has been happening in the past couple of years. You can read some exceptions to that in this site as well as in the other two sites.

Bill, sadness .. not anger. I have put as much effort into the over yonder site as anyone, to help it succeed .. but .. often, the events wear one down. I cant do it anymore. I wish the site was handed over to someone like Norton to run it properly, as a club. I truly wish that. Gary and I offered to take it with that in mind, never got a response.

"Looking forward to this site's continued prosperity!"
    Yes Bill, I really appreciate that. Please, help us build this peaceful site, help us organize the technical data, I dont attach any strings - never have, never will. This site, the no "S" site, equality in both, everyone welcome on either or on both, FREE access to technical data on both sites. Bill, whatever anyone couldnt find, you saw me find it .. never strings attached .. same applies to this day. There is not a day that goes by without someone asking for help via email, or PM or the Yahoo IM .. and yet, no one has ever said, Zal / Stealth didnt respond .. I have done and still do the best I know how.

For as long as I have any say so, FREE access to technical data on both sites, THAT IS MY PROMISE.
    And you know I rarely make promises.

So Bill, your help, the next guys help, PLEASE bring it on!

thanks

ORIGINAL: wcoates

Zal

Revenge is living well without you (Allantenet) let's move on. Hope you take this in the manner in which it was intended. Looking forward to this site's continued prosperity!

Bill,

yes it is. The AN continues the attempts to shut down any FREE technical info, FAQ or Allante whatever.

As I expand the amount of tech info for the Allante community, the ADMs at AN are now writing emails to the ADMs of the other Cadillac sites in attempts to shut down what I have offered and provided. They think the only way to succeed is to kill off the competition?

Fact is that the Allante community has never had it this good.
    There is NO need to join AN to get anything Allante related.
    IF the AN goes down for a week, the Allante community has a place to go, to get answers - as we have supported several times.

IF they ( AN ADM ) behaved smart, I would think they be trying to figure how to team up which is what I tried to do.

Instead they came up with the no class D U M B A * * Awards ... ?

I told you guys / gals, silence kills .. these people count on it!
    However, now and then, they run into a guy that just wont shut up ..
    could that guy by Stealth ... ?

============================

Allante folks,

they are in a seemly desperate situation at AN. The biz owner of AN got stuck with a fleet of $10,000+ Allante parts cars in a down market - just like many owners. Are they turning to the car owners to bail them out of the situation?
    Expect a denial, of course .. but we all know better.

We tried to team up, we invited them to join us here, I asked them to stop the no class act, the D U M B A * * awards, to upscale the site, we even offered to take the site off their hands if it was too much for them. Neither the ADM or the owner responded to the inquires except in anger and making some serious threats.

Let me say that no matter what the ADMs at AN do, FREE Allante information will flow and flow FREE.
    The flow will flow faster and better than ever.

Allante owners need to know .. that .. any info needed, car issues or needs, you can find it FREE.
    I will personally make sure of that.

When it comes to information and how to do repair, there is nothing that you must pay for .. NOTHING!
    If you need it, and you dont see it, ask .. you shall receive.

If anyone wants to join the Allante Club, they should do it for the people, NOT to get info.

the technical info already belongs to us, the Allante owners that created that info.

We will continue providing that technical info for FREE, through any medium, any website, FREE. Never a fee.

Do NOT join other sites in payment to get Allante information of any kind .. it is already yours, the Allante owner, for the asking.

Let all know, that we provide these tech services at no cost, unlike the AN site.
    Let all know that as a Club, the Allante Club connected with the AN site, has many good and decent folks .. many I consider friends.
    Let all know that there is an attempt to conceal the Allante information behind a wall at AN site, with a ticket booth.
    Let all know that a simple Google of " stealth allante " will always guide you to a choice of free tech info.
    Let all know that should AN go under, go down, go away, one should not worry .. we got what you need.
    Let all know that we, Cadillacforums.com will not shut down the Allante support so that AN can have a monopoly and a direct access to your wallet.

At any case, here at Cadillacforums.com we shall continue improving the Allante forum in Cadillac like style, one item at the time, as we have done for the past couple of months. We got ourselves a bunch of nice folks right here and more Cadillacs that you can dream in one friendly website, and all the technical folks you will ever need.

Folks .. do not confuse the two:

- Allante Appreciation Group - A.A.G.; the people, the owners
    - Cadillac Allante Club of America - C.A.C.A.; allantenet

Stealth serves the A.A.G. and their members, past and current.
    To those that do not know, the A.A.G. does remain as an entity.

This is currently posted per the prestigious Cadillac - LaSalle
    http://www.automotive-links.com/mak/cad/cad.htm

Allante Appreciation Group

AAG
    AAG - Chicagoland
    AAG - Delaware Valley
    AAG - Lone Star Region
    AAG - Southeast Texas
    AAG - St. Louis-Gateway Region
    Cadillac Allanté Club
    California Central Coast Allanté Club
    Lone Star Allanté Appreciation Group
    Allante Collector Car Resources>
    AllanteSource.com
    Pininfarina - IT
    Allante Enthusiasts>
    1987-1993 Allante
    Allante-XLR
    Cadillac Allante History

Only time will tell.

New Administrator gets the big nod for ADAOTM.

you wanna be a member?
    you wanna be a member?

[youtube]XWcQei3hPz4[/youtube]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.