A National Meet Location Vote!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, A National Meet Location Vote!! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Vote here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ad.php?t=55460 As some of you may know, there is a planned (Inter)National meet. Details available in a thread ...
    addison_ii is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1994 Sedan Deville

A National Meet Location Vote!!

Vote here:http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ad.php?t=55460

As some of you may know, there is a planned (Inter)National meet. Details available in a thread that is in the Lounge. Here's the link
    http://cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55145
    If you would consider attending a meet, the organizers need input on location. There is a poll with this thread, if anywhere you wish to see is not listed, please list it.
    Thanks. Your vote is appreciated!!
    We have posted this here to get the message out to the members who usually stay only in the forum relating their vehicle.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

Re: A National Meet Location Vote!!

How many Allante's in Florida? I voted for the meet to be in Tampa. I would have rathered Orlando (even closer for me) but Tampa will suffice.

I would imagine that based on the type of car the Allante was (high end) that the demographic for buyers would be well suited to South Florida and So Cal. I know that when I was researching to buy mine there were many in Florida for sale.

I have seen 2 in Orlando, but I am sure there are a few more hiding around here somewhere.

thepope is offline Cadillac Owners Member

needs to be somewhere that we can leave the tops down most of the time....Vegas is good, SoCal good....Florida not so good....San Antonio works...

Allantesource is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

The Florida Allante' & XLR Club is having a meet in the Palm Beach area first weekend in May 2006.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.