Chime in !!!!!!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Submariner409
Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, Chime in !!!!!!!! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I picked up a 89 red allante last fall looked for a site to learn about this car i see ...
    silver haired fox is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): allante

Chime in !!!!!!!!

I picked up a 89 red allante last fall looked for a site to learn about this car i see lot's of view's but know response to post's
    are you all just not interested or is there no pride in what you have ,wake up i belong to a mopar site that's there are page's each day about anything, i guess what i'm saying is i i can post a ? here and see 700 or more view's and not one response as a newbee why would i want this car, then you want to know why this car dying out , as a newbee i would think i can get the help & support to want to have this car or is it a my car & my knowledge only WE need your knowledge so speak up KEEP THIS CAR ALIVE

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MoistCabbage is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    If there are no responses to your thread, nobody who's seen your thread has the answer to your question.....

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Chime in !!!!!!!!

There are several responses to at least 3 of his threads that I can find. About the same response rate as any other very limited ownership model forum.

Scroll through 3 or 4 pages of Allante threads and look at the response rates.

(I'm selling apostrophes and punctuation for cheap. Call me.)
    Attached Images
    carnut likes this.

smumfor is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 89 Allante / 90 Allante

Hi Silver I have owned an Allante for the past 15 years The old Allante Appreciation Group would get a post about every 20 min. But that was 15 years ago and lets face it these cars are getting old and not so reliable anymore. Jim M and I built the AllanteNet board for Vick Yingist who owned it back then. He sold it... I did most of my posts over there until just
    recently when I was EX-Membered for some reason. (Might be I didn't pay my membership dues?)
    If no one minds I will hang around here and do my posts and try to help other owners out including you...

Scott

silver haired fox is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): allante

Thank's Scott any help from you or other owner's is always welcome from us new member's but post's like the previous one make us shy away '''''''''''''

carnut is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1988 Allante' (sold), 1984 Eldorado, 84 Sedan DeVille

I help when I see someone with a question on a problem I've had, owning 2 in years past. I seldom respond on post headings that are vague IE "whats this" "chime in" "help" etc. If I dont know the answer, I dont respond!

nbaum is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1993 & 1992 Allante

As stated before the Allante is a limited ownership/limited production vehicle. How many hundreds of thousand Mopar's are out there vs thousands of Allante's.
    This is just a much smaller pond. That said I have always found anyone with the knowledge on a problem to be very forth coming.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.