Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, Abandoned Allante Behind My Highrise! (pics) in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by Ralph That would have been nice, but the car has been gone for a little while now. ...
- 08-31-05 10:08 AM #31Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 1992 Tripple Black Allante, RIP 98 catera
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
Re: Abandoned Allante Behind My Highrise! (pics)Originally Posted by Ralph
- 11-18-05 02:31 AM #32
Re: Abandoned Allante Behind My Highrise! (pics)
kind of late in the game, but it is most likely an '88.
the '87 & '88 have SS lips on the leading edge, but the headrest is an '88 as the '87 was more square like.
looks like a rare gem, 43U, Maroon Metallic, 33 made in '88, and 529 made in the total run of 7 years.
if it is a plain RED, they made 845 in '88 and 5,132 in the total run.Originally Posted by Ralph
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)