Buzz in the throttle pedal
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, Buzz in the throttle pedal in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; 1993 Allante, just a slight vibration at low rpm (2000-3000) comes right thru my shoe via the gas pedal, as ...
    m0ng0 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1993 Allante, 1973 Eldorado Convertible

Buzz in the throttle pedal

1993 Allante, just a slight vibration at low rpm (2000-3000) comes right thru my shoe via the gas pedal, as I get up to speed it goes away, but am starting to notice it quite alot. Nothing seems off, car seems to run great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Buzz in the throttle pedal

driving home from work I noticed it was right about 1900-2000 rpm doing about 60, could it be an overdrive problem?

87phoenix is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1987 Allante

when is the last time you changed the trans fluid? I'm not sure I'd be looking at the trans thou I would try and clean the throttle body first and check the air filter I had a 93 Eldorado do something like this and took a wile to find leaves and bugs clogged air box and only gave issue at speed hope it helps

I had the dreaded OD chuggle for the longest time, cured that with a new TPS and MAP sensor, I will check underhood and see what I find, the tranny has never been drained since I have owned it for 3 years, i topped it off once as I have a bit of a drip, maybe its time to check it again !

ok an update, I think its got something to do with my heating system, its making strange noises and when the fans kick on and actually work I get this strange vibration and strange noises, i usually have the radio up so I never noticed before.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.