Vintage Allante Commercials
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, Vintage Allante Commercials in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I get a kick out of seeing ads for my cars when new, and this one, with it's Michael Bolton ...
    cadmat is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1988 Allante.

Vintage Allante Commercials

I get a kick out of seeing ads for my cars when new, and this one, with it's Michael Bolton vocals, sax solo melody and women who look like they just stepped out of of a knotts landing episode is pure 80's cool, Let's go, lets live, lets love every mile, the only way to travel is Cadillac Style!
    Cadmat

Original 87 Allante commercial:

Original 89 Allante Commercial

89 full line commercial featuring Allante(kinda long):

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

David is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 3.6; 1992 Cadillac Allanté

Re: Vintage Allante Commercials

Cadmat: Thanks for sharing these videos; I, too, have several on DVD's, as well as an "Introduction to the Allanté" video that Cadillac produced for their service and sales personnel. My '92 Allanté will be in service for me 20 years next March; still a great, gorgeous car....

Hi David, glad you liked these, 20 years with a 92? that's great, my 88 I've had about a decade now, still looks and drives great and I just turned over 206000 miles ( 2 hundred 6 thousand) so, with proper care and feeding they go a long way!

D Yaros is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1955 CDV, 1992 Allante, 1962 Olds 88 Conv

Interesting that in the 2nd commercial a woman talking on the phone while driving is shown?

back in the 80's talking on the phone while driving was not only legal, but in some circles considered pretty cool, since it was only moneyed folks who could afford it, this was after all the "wall street" , yuppie, power suite, dynasty, fake it till you make it era, and was all about looking rich. I seem to recall that the cell phone option was nearly a $1000.00 add on and calls were over a dollar a minute.

CVP33 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V sedan, '13ZL1 vert, '12 V coupe

Love the activities represented.....polo, tennis, trap shooting, dance aerobics and strip mining. LOL!

David is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 3.6; 1992 Cadillac Allanté

Cadmat: My 92 is just getting 'broken in'; currently have 106,000 miles on it; original fuel injectors, and unbelievably, the original catalytic converter! Yes, if you take care of a car.....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.