Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, '89 seat switchs in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I there a tutorial or FAQ on disassembling the seat switches on the '87-89 seats? Now that I've tackled fixing ...
- 09-06-13 01:50 PM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2005 XLR, '96 eldo,'95 eldo,' 89 eldo,'78 eldo,'11CTS-V
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- perryman, MD
'89 seat switchs
I there a tutorial or FAQ on disassembling the seat switches on the '87-89 seats? Now that I've tackled fixing the power seat mechanism, I need to get into the switches, but am having trouble trying to remove the plastic cover from the rockers; seems stuck.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)