Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, '89 seat switchs in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I there a tutorial or FAQ on disassembling the seat switches on the '87-89 seats? Now that I've tackled fixing ...
- 09-06-13 01:50 PM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2005 XLR, '96 eldo,'95 eldo,' 89 eldo,'78 eldo,'11CTS-V
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- perryman, MD
'89 seat switchs
I there a tutorial or FAQ on disassembling the seat switches on the '87-89 seats? Now that I've tackled fixing the power seat mechanism, I need to get into the switches, but am having trouble trying to remove the plastic cover from the rockers; seems stuck.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive