Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, 1989 seat wiring in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I have two allante 1989 seats. How many wires (except + and -) do I need to make them work ...
- 06-27-13 07:14 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Cadillac Allante 1993
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
1989 seat wiring
I have two allante 1989 seats.
How many wires (except + and -) do I need
to make them work properly?
I do not want to use memory seats?
I do have the wiring for 1993 (i actually intend
to swap my 1993 seats to these 1989s)
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive