Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, 1989 seat wiring in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I have two allante 1989 seats. How many wires (except + and -) do I need to make them work ...
- 06-27-13 07:14 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Cadillac Allante 1993
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
1989 seat wiring
I have two allante 1989 seats.
How many wires (except + and -) do I need
to make them work properly?
I do not want to use memory seats?
I do have the wiring for 1993 (i actually intend
to swap my 1993 seats to these 1989s)
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE