Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, Steering Wheel Upgrade in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I would like to change the steering wheel in my 93 to a Momo. I see Momo has a hub ...
- 11-21-12 11:19 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1996 Fleetwood Brougham; 1993 Pinninfarina Allante
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Arlington, TX
Steering Wheel Upgrade
I would like to change the steering wheel in my 93 to a Momo. I see Momo has a hub adapter, part # 2702a, but I am not sure if it is for the 93 or just the 87-92. Has anyone done this?
- 11-22-12 01:50 AM #2
'87-'92, and '93 would all be the same.
You will trigger the air bag warning light with the original wheel/bag removed.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"