Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, Steering Wheel Upgrade in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I would like to change the steering wheel in my 93 to a Momo. I see Momo has a hub ...
- 11-21-12 11:19 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1996 Fleetwood Brougham; 1993 Pinninfarina Allante
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Arlington, TX
Steering Wheel Upgrade
I would like to change the steering wheel in my 93 to a Momo. I see Momo has a hub adapter, part # 2702a, but I am not sure if it is for the 93 or just the 87-92. Has anyone done this?
- 11-22-12 01:50 AM #2
'87-'92, and '93 would all be the same.
You will trigger the air bag warning light with the original wheel/bag removed.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container