Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, Steering Wheel Upgrade in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I would like to change the steering wheel in my 93 to a Momo. I see Momo has a hub ...
- 11-21-12 12:19 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1996 Fleetwood Brougham; 1993 Pinninfarina Allante
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Arlington, TX
Steering Wheel Upgrade
I would like to change the steering wheel in my 93 to a Momo. I see Momo has a hub adapter, part # 2702a, but I am not sure if it is for the 93 or just the 87-92. Has anyone done this?
- 11-22-12 02:50 AM #2
'87-'92, and '93 would all be the same.
You will trigger the air bag warning light with the original wheel/bag removed.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mag-Torch - Propane Torch Kit
Propane Torch Kit - Propane Basic Brass Torch KitMore on Mag-Torch - Propane Torch Kit
- Performance Tool - Filter Wrench
Filter Wrench - 3 1/4 Inch to 4 1/2 Inch; LargeMore on Performance Tool - Filter Wrench
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Covert Glove
Original Covert Glove - Original Series Glove Medium Covert/All Black