Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, ragtop rattles in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I'm a new owner and love my Allante. I'm working out some of the idiosyncrasies, among which are irritating rattles ...
- 07-02-12 03:30 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1993 Allante
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
I'm a new owner and love my Allante. I'm working out some of the idiosyncrasies, among which are irritating rattles that seem to be coming from the front and rear of the ragtop. I'm in the Phoenix area and was thinking of taking the car to a convertible top shop. Any suggestions?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 8 Inch