Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, 93 with electrical and/or battery problems in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; 93 giving battery not charging message. I can charge existing Bosch battery on low charge and it will start but ...
- 06-03-12 09:54 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 93 Allante
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Austin, Tx
93 with electrical and/or battery problems
93 giving battery not charging message. I can charge existing Bosch battery on low charge and it will start but still runs battery down quickly. Battery is 6 years old. Delco apparently does not make the exact replacement. The battery could certainly need replacing but there is something wrong downstream too. What is most common cause of problems you see with this. Looking for suggestions and battery source.
- 06-03-12 11:26 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1996 Fleetwood Brougham; 1993 Pinninfarina Allante
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Arlington, TX
Re: 93 with electrical and/or battery problems
Sounds like your alternator is bad.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50