Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, 1993 Cooling Fan not working in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hi Guys and Gals, I just changed my antifreeze and now my driver side cooling fan doesn't come on. Well ...
- 08-19-11 07:57 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1996 Fleetwood Brougham; 1993 Pinninfarina Allante
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Arlington, TX
1993 Cooling Fan not working
Hi Guys and Gals,
I just changed my antifreeze and now my driver side cooling fan doesn't come on. Well it comes on very slowly for about 25 seconds and then it dies. I burped the system and several times so now I am stumped. Any ideas?
- 08-19-11 10:12 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
Re: 1993 Cooling Fan not working
Well first hook power to the fan to make sure it is really working properly if so then your thermostat may be the issue.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Keeper - Vehicle Recovery Strap
Vehicle Recovery Strap - 20 Foot Length X 2 Inch WidthMore on Keeper - Vehicle Recovery Strap
- Speed by Spectre - Air Filter
Air Filter - Air FilterMore on Speed by Spectre - Air Filter
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Windshield Cover
Windshield Cover - All Season Windshield Screen; No More Ice Scraping In The Winter; Universal Fit; Dimensions: 70 Inches By 29 Inches