Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, trunk light bulb? - mines missing in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; hey guys theres a bulb on the trunk lid that lights up the cargo area when you open the trunk. ...
- 10-21-10 10:37 AM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 3.6, 1989 Allanté
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
- Fayetteville NC
trunk light bulb? - mines missing
hey guys theres a bulb on the trunk lid that lights up the cargo area when you open the trunk.
I'd like to replace it but i dont know what goes there. would anyone be so kind as to pop theirs out and get me a part number or anything like that?
it would be much appreciated
- 10-21-10 02:04 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Premium 3.6; 1992 Cadillac Allanté
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
Re: trunk light bulb? - mines missing
Martin: I just checked the bulb chart in my owner's manual for my '92 Allanté; the trunk light # is: 12v10w16.
Hope this helps.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle