I need help (89 Allante)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, I need help (89 Allante) in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I just recently purchased an 89 allante. I actually got a great deal because its in great shape with only ...
    mikeyb438 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I need help (89 Allante)

I just recently purchased an 89 allante. I actually got a great deal because its in great shape with only minor problems, it has 84,000 miles and i bought it for only 2,000 dollars. I am fixing it up and im having trouble finding a few parts. I was wondering if anyone could help me by giving me some direction or advise. Im looking for a power window switch for the passenger door, a center stop light (socket with bulb), power antenna, actuator door lock for the passenger door, and also an original steering wheel because the previous owner had put in a aftermarket steering wheel. Any help would be great. Please feel free to email me at brownluv56@hotmail.com. or just reply

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Kcryan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1992 Tripple Black Allante, RIP 98 catera

Re: I need help (89 Allante)

allantestore.com if its not on there website call them they'll have it or get it.
    Allantesource.com contact Dick Hussey he can get anything as well

if your totally desprate your dealer and as a last resort cadillacking.com i hesitate to mention them because they have from what i have heard TERRIBLE customer relations.

good luck and welcome
    KC Ryan

Kcryan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1992 Tripple Black Allante, RIP 98 catera

Ohh and for the antenna go to any parts store like pep boys as i believe there generic
    KC Ryan

jteolis is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): CTS

I got brand new window switches both sides for $400 shuipped from Brasington Cadillac Olds in ST Pete FL, I had to pay $22 tax so if your not in FL you'd pay less. Figured the new ones should last awhile and I have old ones to work on refurbishing.

http://www.brasingtoncars.com/ Not cheap, but a big discount over list. My local Cadillac dealer wanted $450 for the driver side and $225 for the passenger switche.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.