Cadillac Owners Forum banner

I need help (89 Allante)

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jteolis 
#1 ·
I just recently purchased an 89 allante. I actually got a great deal because its in great shape with only minor problems, it has 84,000 miles and i bought it for only 2,000 dollars. I am fixing it up and im having trouble finding a few parts. I was wondering if anyone could help me by giving me some direction or advise. Im looking for a power window switch for the passenger door, a center stop light (socket with bulb), power antenna, actuator door lock for the passenger door, and also an original steering wheel because the previous owner had put in a aftermarket steering wheel. Any help would be great. Please feel free to email me at brownluv56@hotmail.com. or just reply

#2 ·
allantestore.com if its not on there website call them they'll have it or get it.
Allantesource.com contact Dick Hussey he can get anything as well

if your totally desprate your dealer and as a last resort cadillacking.com i hesitate to mention them because they have from what i have heard TERRIBLE customer relations.

good luck and welcome
KC Ryan

#4 ·
I got brand new window switches both sides for $400 shuipped from Brasington Cadillac Olds in ST Pete FL, I had to pay $22 tax so if your not in FL you'd pay less. Figured the new ones should last awhile and I have old ones to work on refurbishing.

http://www.brasingtoncars.com/ Not cheap, but a big discount over list. My local Cadillac dealer wanted $450 for the driver side and $225 for the passenger switche.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.