Well its in my garage 1992 allante
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, Well its in my garage 1992 allante in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I have it and love it. 1992 Pearl White Neutral Interior. And I love it more than when I test ...
    horologist is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): fleetwood and allante

Well its in my garage 1992 allante

I have it and love it. 1992 Pearl White Neutral Interior. And I love it more than when I test drove it. The hard top was on. Now the soft top is down and I wait for sunny days I now can appreciate the whole hullaballoo I really get it!! I recieved my first "what is it" and a "nice allante sir" last weekend. I joined the allante club yesterday and I see there is a meet at Pocono Raceway in June which I cant wait for...(close to home) anyway just updating my progress. I have a appt. with mechanic for system flush as recommended and the shop manuals both volume and two have greasy pages which made me smile. DIC says ABS OK which precipitated another smile. Thanks for the good things you knowledgible people do here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

macsr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 93 Pearl Red Allante

Re: Well its in my garage 1992 allante

Good luck with the car. It will provide many hours of something to do, wether you want to or not. LOL Here is another Allante site you might want to look at for information. Great group with tons of info on this delightfull car, Mike

http://allante.us/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

babylac89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1993 Cadillac Allante-Northstar

You were doing OK until you got it home, now it will never leave!!!!

You did the right thing and you will fall more and more in love with this car and learn to spend money with a smile on your face!

You have the same color combination that I have, which I obviously think is one of the nicest.

Chief

BTW, this is "the Heartbreaker"

c5 rv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)

Congrats! I got my car out of storage today and my son-in-law mechanic drove it off to his house for an oil change and brake flush. Last I heard, my daughter said he was eating lunch and reading the allantesource info on the brake flush. (He was probably also reading the owners manual on how to lower the top.)

You don't know how many times I told my daughter she should marry a mechanic! hahahahahahaha

Chief

DavidL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 92 Allanté, 2013 ATS4

Hey, Horologist: Enjoy your '92 Allanté; I also have a '92; Beige Metallic with the hardtop. I am the 2nd owner of the car; bought it in 1994; I currently have 101,000 + miles on it; it still 'looks like new'; it has been a wonderful car.

David

Quote Originally Posted by DavidL View Post
    Hey, Horologist: Enjoy your '92 Allanté; I also have a '92; Beige Metallic with the hardtop. I am the 2nd owner of the car; bought it in 1994; I currently have 101,000 + miles on it; it still 'looks like new'; it has been a wonderful car.

David
    David...That is still my #1 all time favorite Allante color!!!!

Chief

c5 rv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)

The Allante is home and ready for detailing. Yes, of course I put the top down and took a drive this afternoon.

Ieradi is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1992 Allante

Quote Originally Posted by horologist View Post
    I have it and love it. 1992 Pearl White Neutral ...
    Even though we can all envision what they look like, I still like to see some pictures...so if you have any I would love to see them!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.