Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, Wanted broken window switches in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I would like to find a couple of broken window switches, drivers and passenger to try and rebuild. I have ...
- 02-15-10 09:59 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2010 RED CTS SEDAN
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Yukon Oklahoma
Wanted broken window switches
I would like to find a couple of broken window switches, drivers and passenger to try and rebuild. I have read an article that is very descriptive on how to rebuild these switches and I would like to try it. If I am successfull with your switches I will send them back to you at no charge. Its worth a shot. thanks Mike email@example.com
- 04-03-11 10:27 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 96 STS Seville
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Chattanooga, Tennessee, United
Re: Wanted broken window switches
did you have any success?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch