Production Runs - 93
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, Production Runs - 93 in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Does anyone have the stats or know where I could find the stats on production for the 1993 model. Stats ...
    FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

Production Runs - 93

Does anyone have the stats or know where I could find the stats on production for the 1993 model. Stats like, how many of each color, how many per option, etc etc.

tks - D

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Allante North * is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1993 Triple Black Allante

Re: Production Runs - 93

Pearlescent White - 910
    Bright Red - 640
    Black - 329
    Pearlescent Red Metallic - 1091
    Polo Green - 960
    White(Non Metallic) - 199
    Light Beige Metallic - 134
    Montana Blue - 151
    Calypso Green Metallic - 151
    Mary Kay Pink - 147
    Pearlesent Yellow (Flax) -88

Total units produced in 1993 was 4670

FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

Thanks, I guess I was thinking there were probably more black ones than that. But that is a good thing that the color production was widespread.

Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

Allante North, I recognize those (& the typing) as mine, that I sent to you. There's a BIG error, there, however. Was it ME....or you?? Mary Kay Pink was 17 >>>> NOT 147 !!! WOW, I freaked!!!4,670 is the correct total, when you use 17 for the # of M.K. Pink. You're 130 OVER with the 147 #.

S A N D Y

Thanks for the correction Sandy! I thought that number sounded a bit high. Only a very few of the Mary Kays still out there and they are a sight to see. Check the picture in the photo gallery.

I saw it a while ago. I'd love to own it. Will never happen, however. I like that & I like the 1993 "Light Flax Pearl" ~ I've seen 3 of those over the years.

I would love to have a Montana Blue Allante. I think they are about the best color except for Triple Black when they are CLEAN. I like the Mary Kay Pink, however I don't think I would be comfortable driving one.

The Caddy dealer I bought my '93 60-Special at ~ shortly afterwards, hired some "Sharpiee" from New York City to be the new sales manager. Within 3 weeks 1/2 the sales force had quit, under him. He took a Montana Blue Allante (only one they had) from stock, put custom wheels on it and Vogue WWs - making the car look weird, and within another two weeks drove it into a tree on the way home from the Pub. All in all he was there 7 weeks, during which time he caused friction and the termination of 4 salesmen, with an average of 5 years there, totalled a new Allante, and raised havic. For this, he was paid $1,000 a week ! What a waste! Any of the sales force could have done better. Oh, he also ordered & installed a 14ct gold plated door plaque with his name on it, for his office door, and had it carpeted in luxury wool carpeting. THAT was the sold Montana Blue Allante I ever saw. They also had a Calypso Grren example.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.