Priority Start- wcoates thanks
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, Priority Start- wcoates thanks in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hey wcoates...I misplaced your email address but I wanted to thank you for the "priority start". I definitely needed one ...
    Moose123 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1988 Allante

Priority Start- wcoates thanks

Hey wcoates...I misplaced your email address but I wanted to thank you for the "priority start". I definitely needed one as every time I go to use the car after it has sat for a few days I have to "re-engage" the battery. You can hear the device cycle on when the battery level has dropped a bit. Take care and thanks for the great advice..

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

babylac89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1993 Cadillac Allante-Northstar

Re: Priority Start- wcoates thanks

I am not aware of this, what is the 'priority start?'

Peace,

Chief

wcoates is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1989 Red Allante,

Moose glad it is working for you! Had one on both Allantes and one became available. Can get at most parts stores 50-60 bucks.

Chief the web site site below explains the Priority Start product. This certainly is not the answer instead of finding a electrical drain. But with all the potential drains on our cars, it sure works until the drain is found!

http://prioritystart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by wcoates View Post
    Chief the web site site below explains the Priority Start product. This certainly is not the answer instead of finding a electrical drain. But with all the potential drains on our cars, it sure works until the drain is found
    Thanks Bill...this product makes since for me since my car is mostly a 'garage queen!' There have been a few times where I've had to go for the jump start!

Chief

Moose123 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1988 Allante

Bill: You're right about finding the drains...At this point I'm enjoying driving too much on the weekends. I'll tackle the issues in the fall. Moose

Bill...I got the 'Priority Start' in the mail yesterday, it was around $100 with shipping. The funny part is that when I went to start the car this morning, the battery was drained down and it wouldn't start!

So I'll charge up the battery and install it tomorrow and I'll see how this works out in the future! Thanks again for the heads up!

Chief

I fully charged the battery and installed the Priority Start. Because of where the battery is located, the first time is not a charm, it's a little tricky to get it in there but it's doable. "So now we'll see how it's works!"

Chief

wcoates is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1989 Red Allante,

Chief

Work/no work?

Quote Originally Posted by wcoates View Post
    Chief

Work/no work?
    So far it's working absolutely perfect, and believe me I'm still not starting the car as much as I should. But everytime I jump in there, including this morning, it fires right up! Bill, you are the man!

Chief

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.