Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: 93 AC compressor

Vancouver Marty is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1993 Allante, 1998 Deville, 1964 Deville conv.

93 AC compressor

Have a 93 Allante, date of manufacture Oct 92, AC compressor dated June 02. I have been looking for three days for an AC compresor with the correct bolt up patterns, and connection lines and electrical. After many photos and eMails I have yet to find the right compressor. My compressor is has these numbers: 1136027, 051821 HR6 H. People who say they have the same unit, but on picture inspection the bolt up and mount positiions, and hose hook up points are differant. I would like to get the correct compressor or a complete rebuilding kit. My compressor only has the same milage as my car, 19k+. Thanks for any help. Marty

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

babylac89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1993 Cadillac Allante-Northstar

Re: 93 AC compressor

I don't know where you're located, but you can check with Dick Hussey...allantesource.com, in Florida, or Tom Rohner...allantestore.com, in San Diego. "Good luck!"

Peace,

Chief

c5 rv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)

Isn't the AC compressor from the GM standard parts bin of the time?

There were two different compressors used in 1993 Allante's. You should be able to tell from the GM database which type based upon seeing a V4J option code on the sticker in the trunk or lack of same. But I just ran into a case where the Cadillac database was wrong and we shipped the wrong compressor. We keep both of them in stock.

Allante Craig is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Allante

Marty...
    Did you get your May 09 HR6 compressor delema worked out? What Manuf. and part No. ultimatly fit? I am in the same delema.
    Allante Craig