Factory Replacement Owner's Manuals
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, Factory Replacement Owner's Manuals in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; [Cross-posted to AAG site] Is your owner's manual hardbound or spiralbound? The one that came in my glovebox from the ...
    rickko is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '97 STS, '06 DTS Performance, '04 Vette

Thumbs up Factory Replacement Owner's Manuals

[Cross-posted to AAG site]

Is your owner's manual hardbound or spiralbound? The one that came in my glovebox from the previous owner was hardbound and all the descriptive pictures inside were in black and white.

I recently I came across an OEM manual for another '93 A and couldn't help but notice that it was spiralbound and with all the pictures inside printed in color!

Realizing that my copy was a reproduction and not the original I called Helm Inc. and ordered what I thought would be the "original" manual. What I got was the same hardbound (glued spine) manual with black and white pictures.

After many, many phonecalls to Helm (to ask why I got what I got, to return the one they sent me, to beg for the manual the phone clerk discribed to that was in her hands) they finally gave me a phone number to another OEM manual outlet called FAXON (800) 458-2734 in Riverside, CA.

I immediately called FAXON and ordered 'another' OEM manual.

The good news is, it was CHEAPER than Helm Inc. The other good news is, it WAS THE CORRECT MANUAL (ie. spiral bound with color pictures. And the bad news? None.

Just thought I'd pass this info along in case you are trying to make your car and items assiociated with it as original as possible.

..rickko..

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45

Re: Factory Replacement Owner's Manuals

So are you just going to try and ebay the rest of the manuals??

rickko is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '97 STS, '06 DTS Performance, '04 Vette

Re: Factory Replacement Owner's Manuals

Quote Originally Posted by elwesso
    So are you just going to try and ebay the rest of the manuals??
    I've got all the documentation I need now. Even a 1993 original Cadillac brochure.

..rickko..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.