looking for shopping advice - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Allante Forum Discussion, looking for shopping advice in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Originally Posted by wcoates Timothy Spend some time and buy the correct car. The chase is half of the experience. ...
    Ieradi is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1992 Allante

Re: looking for shopping advice

Quote Originally Posted by wcoates View Post
    Timothy

Spend some time and buy the correct car. The chase is half of the experience. There is absolutely NO reason to spend $15K on an Allante. None, zero,nada! ...Good luck and let the hunt begin. Keep us posted!
    I can attest to Bill's comment...the chase is half the experience. My wife and I recently flew out to Indiana to pick up a 92 (BTW - Red interior with Bright white exterior is sharp!!!). Lost a credit card, had a bogus license plate, picked up some fireworks, and spent the 4Th of July driving back east. It was an experience...and my previous 90 came from FLA...sight unseen.

Please do keep us posted.

babylac89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1993 Cadillac Allante-Northstar

Re: looking for shopping advice

Timothy...it's truly easy to succumb the Allante's 'siren song'. I bought mine almost five years ago and it's a decision I have never regretted. Every time that I take it out for a drive, I receive positive comments about it. My wife and I love to just get out and take drives up the coast in it. You will enjoy driving around in a car that is both unique and a lot of fun to drive.

Chief

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.