Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Reproduction Window Sticker?

28K views 48 replies 27 participants last post by  steveo6269 
#1 ·
Can't remember just where I saw it but there was a posting about being able to make up a Window Sticker for your particular car! Can someone point me to the link please??

THANKS

#2 ·
Mike
I thought Stealth put this in FAQ or somewhere else. This is what your '87-88 would look like. '89-93 had a format change,

This started with a lot of free time and a Microsoft excel file was set up for all model years. It was orininally set up so that it could be e-mailed to you and you could put in your own car spaecific info for vin, color, options etc. If uncomfortable with that, send me your info and I'll update a file and send it back. 8X11 is what it prints out but some guys have taken the info to Kinko's and expanded size and paper choice makes for a close approximation good enough for conversation starters at next years car shows. Info is correct and in the right spots. Free to all for the asking.

Attachments

#15 ·
This is what the '89-93 looks like in excel format. We still need a 90.5 to 92 hardtop pricing to finish this project.
For anybody new to the site, these are free for the asking. Original=no. Decent=most folks think so. Have been excellent conversation starters sitting on the dash at drive and shine care shows. Think Spring. Think Allante. Still looking for 90 and '92 hardtop pricing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.