Cadillac Owners Forum banner
67K views 104 replies 67 participants last post by  El Snocat 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
This is my late 93 & man is it FAST all balls. I keep the hard top on most of the time. I just smoked an AMG Friday night. He did burn me off the line but just buy a nose. Once out in the open the Allantes low end torque kicks in & I was just gone. I could see in my rear view the AMG was giving all it could but in the end it's the low end torque that wins & not off the line speed. Also this other guy wasn't much of a driver:zzloser: ....later

#7 ·
Yes and no. the 87-1989's came standard with hard tops standard. the 90-93's it was an option. I like the hardtops and am working on locating one for my car, but they're not the easiest thing to find (esspescially one that will work with the later cars latching system) although i may have a line on an earlier one that i can retrofit to my car.

#9 ·

she is a QUEEN dressed for the occasion

i love the wheels.
what are the specifics on the wheels?

#19 ·
NICE!!! like the rims!!!

#17 ·
Here's a seller pic of my new-to-me '93.

The truth is, I almost didn't buy it because it didn't have the hardtop. I bougt it with plans to pick up a hardtop later. After driving the car a bit, I realized that it will live most of it's life in my garage, anyway. I don't need the hardtop and probably would either rarely have it on the car, or I would have it on when I rather would be able to drop the top. Therefore, I've (kinda) stopped looking for a hardtop for it.

#22 ·
1987 Allante 22inch rims flowmaster ...not alot but still running strong with 238,453. miles and i drive this car 2 time a week to and from Oakland CA . to phoenix AZ none stop with no problems....i did have brake problems about 6 mos. ago but i unplug the ABS and its fine now. and my fans was staying on all the time then quit on me in prime time traffic. so i put after market fans and she stays cool in this AZ Heat.....but now when i come out side to go some wereon the first start up of the day , i got to wait 15 mins to warm up or my lights on my dash starts to clip on and off gas,oil,and water. will start to blink , and if i hit my brakes it stops and start all over again .until she's warmed up then thats it you can go..........have fun

#27 ·
Did it get into a fight?

#30 ·
Re: Show us your Allante .. 200,000 miles

Everyone see that?

a almost 200,000 mile Allante .. and .. looks like the grandest of cars ...
nice Mat, nice.

#32 ·
Phase I (top latches at the corners) or Phase II (top latches by the rear view mirror ) ? ? ?