Cadillac Owners Forum banner
67K views 104 replies 67 participants last post by  El Snocat 
#1 ·
#65 · (Edited)
In June I bought this two previous owner, 55k mile, '93 that so far seems to be in excellent condition. Second owner had it about 10 years, stored inside and driven about 1,000 miles a year. It's fun to drive, lets me hang with my retired friends that either have old cars or hot rods - and I have both in one package!

Attachments

#75 ·
We bought this '93 in August. It was in good running condition with a few minor issues. It was in need of a good detailing. Still dealing with the struts on hard mode. It is unforgiving on rough pavement.
It does have 104k on the odo. It will be a driver in good weather. It's one of 250 with factory maroon top.
The car is quirky but love driving it. It definetly gets looks.

Attachments

#86 ·
Greetings. New to the forum. I found the Allante chat and figured I'd ad ours to the pictures list. If anyone here watches Hoovies Garage or The Car Wizard, this is the same one that both have spent time as owners. I guess it originally came from Ohio, and now it's more or less back home. We have plans to fix all of the hooptie issues and enjoy one of the underdogs in the Cadillac's history.