Head Studs By Carroll Custom Cadillac
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Authorized Vendor Classifieds Discussion, Head Studs By Carroll Custom Cadillac in Authorized Vendors; I would like to take a moment and say thanks to my Colleagues, General Motors, ARP and all those who ...
    Carroll Cadillac is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): '00 SLS, '65 CoupeDev, '96Dev, '89Eldo, '01DTS, etc...

Head Studs By Carroll Custom Cadillac

I would like to take a moment and say thanks to my Colleagues, General Motors, ARP and all those who have taken a personal interest in a perfect engineered design, creating the latest state of the art Northstar Head Studs to date.
    Together we have produced an unmatched product, this product has given the confidence allowing us to give an unmatched warranty.

So, I sincerely appreciate all of you for an awesome '2012 this is the year our products went world wide!

here is to another great year in '2013!!!!

Now for the studs? We sell a stud "set" not to be confused with a "kit" the set consist of 20 high performance studs, 20 extreme hardened washers and 20 hardened hat styled lock down nuts.
    Unlike other companies that like to market on" kits" supplying unnecessary tools such as a jig plate, we sell the stud set!
    The 4 simple tools needed for this repair job are common tools, most mechanics have these in their toolbox and if not, Some will acquire them locally.

However, if and when someone needs us to supply these tools? We can accommodate them by selling these tools at cost with no markup!
    The full instructions of drilling and tapping can be found on our site under the block studding page.

Our studs are universal for both pre '99 and post '2000
    The complete set sells for 325. + shipping and handling.
    Tools added only at the buyers request.

Again I want to thank you all, sincerely, Tim Carroll
    Call to order anytime.
    503-895-2124 or 360-949-9893
    6610 NW 299th ST Ridgefield WA 98642
    http://carrollcustomcadillac.com
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.