Wheels / Tires Introducing PERMACHROME: Bright and Black Chrome OEM Wheels for your Cadillac!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Authorized Vendor Classifieds Discussion, Introducing PERMACHROME: Bright and Black Chrome OEM Wheels for your Cadillac! in Authorized Vendors; Hello all! My name is Brett with Permachrome, a brand new vendor on Cadillacforums. We offer a variety of wheels ...
    Permachrome is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Introducing PERMACHROME: Bright and Black Chrome OEM Wheels for your Cadillac!

Hello all!

My name is Brett with Permachrome, a brand new vendor on Cadillacforums. We offer a variety of wheels for most Cadillac makes and models featuring our patented Permachrome Bright and Black Chrome finishes. Our wheels are factory OEM wheels that are coated with our Permachrome coating, and every wheel carries an industry leading 5 year / 100,000 mile warranty.

We offer all wheels as an outright purchase option, but by far our most popular option is our wheel exchange program. We send you a set of brand new Permachrome wheels and when we receive your stock wheels in trade, you receive a deposit credit to your account. This minimizes down time for your vehicle and insures proper fitment for all wheels.

Thanks for reading, and of course please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions about our wheels. I look forward to interacting with all of the members on this forum!

Please check out our full line of Cadillac wheels on our website: Permachrome.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

TSS
    TSS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 07 Lade & 06 SRX (Gone); 2010 Enclave CXL; 2010 MKS Ecoboost

Re: Introducing PERMACHROME: Bright and Black Chrome OEM Wheels for your Cadillac!

Brett:

Just letting you know that I tried to call your business at 1:45 PM EST today to get a little more info from you, but your business line just rang and rang. I checked it twice. I heard great things about your product on another forum and was hoping to get a few more details.

Razorecko is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T

Re: Introducing PERMACHROME: Bright and Black Chrome OEM Wheels for your Cadillac!

Hey Brett, I dont know if you're in cooperation with U.s wheel exhchange or if that is a branch off business but I did business with them and Ray was a great guy to work with and took care of my issues but from what I last heard there were a few people still not fully satisfied. Just a heads up

TSS

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13359085731301

Getting these tomorrow for my Lincoln MKS - pleasure to work with your company (Eric) so far! Very knowledgeable, very patient, great looking product that withstands MI winters - all I ever wanted! I will post pics after the install.

TSS

Very happy with my Permachromes from this vendor. Not a Caddy, but you get the idea!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.