2009-2010 CTS-V Magnaflow 16866 | Group Buy Pricing | Free Shipping!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Authorized Vendor Classifieds Discussion, 2009-2010 CTS-V Magnaflow 16866 | Group Buy Pricing | Free Shipping!!! in Authorized Vendors; JDP Motorsports is proud to offer COG 2009-2010 CTS-V owners Group Buy pricing without the group buy hassles! This means ...
    JDP Motorsports is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

2009-2010 CTS-V Magnaflow 16866 | Group Buy Pricing | Free Shipping!!!

JDP Motorsports is proud to offer COG 2009-2010 CTS-V owners Group Buy pricing without the group buy hassles! This means we have no minimum quantity, if we sell 1 the price will be the same as if we sold 50. This system will start shipping next week so get your orders in now. In order to get the GB pricing you need to call, email or PM me as the price is to low to publish. Here is some information and I will add more as I get it from Magnaflow!!

Part # 16866

2009-2010 Cadillac CTS-V 6.2L S/C Magnaflow Cat-Back system

Magnaflow's Stainless Steel 3" cat-back for the 2009-2010 Cadillac CTS-V 6.2L has a smooth deep tone. This system includes a tru X-pipe and dual rear mufflers. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

Regular Price $1266.44
    COG Price $ CALL, EMAIL OR PM

This system utilizes a tru x-pipe which is more expensive than the merged/welded type used in almost every other system but it is much more efficient and it makes more power. Magnaflow systems are 100% stainless steel and carry a lifetime warranty, it is all JDP Motorsports uses. We also offer packages including Airaid, KOOKS and ARH. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

JDP Motorsports is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Re: 2009-2010 CTS-V Magnaflow 16866 | Group Buy Pricing | Free Shipping!!!

All PMs and emails have been replied to. Please feel free to call, email or PM me for pricing. We have this system in stock and the coupon code is 16866 which can be entered on our website www.magnaflowplus.com during check out. We appreciate everyone's interest in our products and have a great week!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley

tonyf2174 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    I am unable to pm you...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.