Introducing Arnott, Inc.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Arnott Inc. Air Suspension Products Discussion, Introducing Arnott, Inc. in Authorized Cadillac Vendors; Hello. Arnott, Inc. has signed-on as a Supporting Vendor.. Hopefully a representative of the company will find the time to ...
    BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!

Introducing Arnott, Inc.

Hello. Arnott, Inc. has signed-on as a Supporting Vendor.. Hopefully a representative of the company will find the time to explain exactly what Arnott, Inc. is all about...
    If this site has helped you save money, please consider helping it continue to do so. Click here for information!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

91 Eldo TC is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): El Dawg

Re: Introducing Arnott, Inc.

They never reply to emails

sker66 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2001 Eldordo

I just sent them an email as well.

Hope to hear back from them on how to lower my 2001 Eldorado for 20" wheels

Damian v0 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 98 Deville

I bought some shocks from these guys and wish I hadn't. The first pair had issues and I have went back and forth with these people about replacing them. I went as far making a video showing the shock leaking and the person from Arnott says the cant see anything. And it’s very easily seen in the video. To make a long story short I bought shocks from these people, because my caddy sags. Put the new shocks on. Caddy still sags. And Arnott wants me to buy a second set of shocks, while I send in the first pair to see if they are under warranty. The shocks are about 30 days old!! I told the guy I didn't have $600 to spend on a pair of shocks. So I bought only one more and replaced one, and sent it back. I am waiting to see what they do. I guess they will replace that one and then I will replace the other one. And then send that shock in and hopefully get my money back for the third shock. Mean while I am about $450 in the hole and car still sag'n 30 days later. While waiting on Arnott. This is my story, the shock # is 2185. You can see the video at youtube.com/watch?v=8jAsBV6-2N8. I would like to hear from other people to know if I'm the only one who can see the leak.

UBALDO2003 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 SEVILLE SLS

did you get it fixed?? you can definetly tell there is something wrong with that shock..i hope you get it fixed or i will have to find another company to buy my shocks from......i was trying to get some from that company aswell because i believe the bladder from my shocks are shot....but i was also reading that sometimes the coil spring can go bad as well and even if you replace the shocks your car my still sagg. do a search on this matter. I'm still not sure if converting to regular shocks or buying air shocks........

hope everything works out for you.

cadchris is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 91 Bro-Ham, 91 Yello-dorado

Why not buy name brand high quality front struts and rear air struts from Monroe with the Sensa Track Technology. I just purchased mine last month under their "Shocktober" campainge they run every year. Buy 3 get the 4th free. Rockauto.com has the best prices year round on the SensaTracks also.

I'm rounding up other suspension parts and buying all Mooge which is supposed to be the best quality at a premium price also!

I'll let everyone know how it turns out in a few months.

RENTAL is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

98 Seville SLS...Arnott is less than acceptable....would never buy them again. Bought front shocks about 4000 mile ago, leaks.
    Not happy.

sam_gto is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 97 Deville Fwd

i guess this answers my questions about arnott.

a member since 05 and no response to any of the posts on their own thread? speaks for itself.. not to mention all the dissatisfied posters

Jay K is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1998 Deville

In March 2012 I emailed Arnott twice asking their Tech Dept where their shocks that fit my Deville re made. When I finally got their reply, the Arnott person replying said he believed their shocks are made in CHINA.

I would not knowingly install any suspension item made in China as quality of most products from there
    are typically substandard.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.