VIN Lookup
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
500, 472, 425, 368 Discussion, VIN Lookup in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; Hey, anyone know where I'd find a resource online to look up the VIN for my '75 Eldo. to find ...
    Erik D. is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Question VIN Lookup

Hey, anyone know where I'd find a resource online to look up the VIN for my '75 Eldo. to find the option/build/color info. for the specific car. Thanks in advance.
    -E

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

69CDV is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: VIN Lookup

Quote Originally Posted by Erik D.
    Hey, anyone know where I'd find a resource online to look up the VIN for my '75 Eldo. to find the option/build/color info. for the specific car. Thanks in advance.
    -E
    i'm lookin for the same exact stuff on my '69 Coupe... here's the link: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ead.php?t=8441

Erik D. is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thanks 69CDV,

I tried the various links from within the other Thread but none helped. I found a link to "The Cadillac Database" website & entered a help request in their guestbook. I'll reply to you again w/ any help I get.
    How hard do you think it'll be to change my heater core - '75 Eldo.?
    -Cheers,
    Quote Originally Posted by 69CDV
    i'm lookin for the same exact stuff on my '69 Coupe... here's the link: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ead.php?t=8441

DaveSmed is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1968 Cadillac Sedan deVille, 1994 Chevrolet G20

Mine was suprisingly easy. I think you have the same airbox on the firewall as my car. It seperates right after the evaporator on the firewall, and six bolts has the half of the airbox containing the heater core out of the car.

Giraffe }{unter is offline Cadillac Owners Member

www.carfax.com

It gives you all the facts on your VIN enery time it was registered, involved in an acciden etc... you do have to pay about $20.00 but it was worth it when buying my car.(about 10 pages of info on the car)

it also gave me this info about my car which I think is what you are looking for on yours (no color sorry)

Year/Make/Model: 1990 CADILLAC DEVILLE

Body Style: SEDAN 4 DR
    Engine: 4.5L V8 MFI OHV
    Fuel: GASOLINE
    Driveline: FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
    Manufactured in: UNITED STATES
    Safety Equipment: Anti-lock Brakes, Driver front air bag/passenger side active (manual) belt

Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM Cassette, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel

bhs82 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1968 Cadillac CoupeDeVille 472 / 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT

Check out the latest reply linking to a valuable resource here
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ml#post2736876

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.