500 fuel injection intake
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
500, 472, 425, 368 Discussion, 500 fuel injection intake in Cadillac Engine Discussion; I came across an intake for a 500 cid Cadillac with TBI. The part number on it is 1615446. None ...
    elk9300` is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1985 Fleetwood Brougham 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

500 fuel injection intake

I came across an intake for a 500 cid Cadillac with TBI.

The part number on it is 1615446.

None of my parts books have this listed, however my parts books go from 76-81 and 82-85.

Can anyone verify if this was for a mid'-75 TBI for 500cid?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

The Ape Man is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '80 Fleetwood Coupe, 1994 and 1995 Mercedes 140 Coupe

Re: 500 fuel injection intake

Assuming that you meant to say EFI intake: I'm pretty sure that the 425 and 500 EFI intakes are the same beast. My intake was last used on a 500 but started life on a 1978 425. PN 1616059.
    Your number does not show up in the bible here either. Chilton parts and time guide from 1984 lists my intake as 3516375 which isn't a match to the number on the manifold itself. We might be reading casting numbers which could be different from a part number.
    There might be some difference in EGR setup but if it looks like a 500 intake then it should work. Other than that the paint color was different.
    If you are dealing with a TBI intake then is has to be from a 1981 368 or later limo.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.