diagrams?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
500, 472, 425, 368 Discussion, diagrams? in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; does anyone know where one could find vacuum and/or wiring diagrams for 472s and 500s online? or does anyone know ...
    e_rock is offline Cadillac Owners Member

diagrams?

does anyone know where one could find vacuum and/or wiring diagrams for 472s and 500s online? or does anyone know any books that include such diagrams that are currently in print?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

turaboy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1974 Fleetwood 6-Door Limo, 1970 Coupe Deville

Re: diagrams?

Try Helm Inc for factory manuals. I have the Shop & Body manuals for my 1974 Limo, and they are great! I don't have them in front of me, but I know there is at least a full car schematic in there.

http://www.helminc.com/helm/search_s...H18N5SWTLG1SX0

thanks man

Islair is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I have the shop manuals for my 1970 as well. I dont know a thing about fixing cars but these things are great, and help out a ton. If you have a chance in picking up some I would recommend it. There is a place in the Minnapolis area that sells all sorts of manuals. It is called Draglitch or something like that. I bought and interchange manual from them years ago. Ill see what I can do about locating their # for you.

that would be most helpful, thank you.

Islair is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Sorry E_Rock. I have failed you. Either I cant remember the name of the company right or the company is no longer in business. The operator wasnt the most friendly person in the world either. I told her I was looking for this listing and she responds I dont have that listed, CLICK.

I see that you are in the Minneapolis area. Try contacting the Minnesota Cadillac Owners Society. They might be the next best source for what you are looking for, and they are local.

cool, thanks islair. maybe ill see you around sometime, ill either be in a baby blue chevy II or next year hopefully in the 64.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.