500, 472, 425, 368 Discussion, Need help with overheat 425 Cadillac eldorado in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Hi all , I have Cadillac eldorado 1978 and ther is high prassur in in coolent line but coolent temperature ...
- 08-12-12 09:26 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Eldorado 1978
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Need help with overheat 425 Cadillac eldorado
Hi all ,
I have Cadillac eldorado 1978 and ther is high prassur in in coolent line but coolent temperature light is off so,
I need to now what's the range of 424 water temperature ?
Is it normal the prassur in the coolent line ?
- 08-13-12 10:04 AM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1977 Coupe (blue), 1977 Coupe (yellow), 1977 Coupe (green)
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Western Massachusetts
Re: Need help with overheat 425 Cadillac eldorado
The 425 uses a 16 # pressure cap. Check your cap. The seal on the cap can fail and allow the radiator to overflow.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch