500, 472, 425, 368 Discussion, E10 fuel in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Hey guys! I live in Germany and drive a 78 Eldorado. They're selling the E10 fuel at gas stations here ...
- 04-30-11 05:00 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1978 Eldorado Biarritz
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
I live in Germany and drive a 78 Eldorado.
They're selling the E10 fuel at gas stations here since january and I wonder if
the 425 will run on it without being damaged sooner or later...
Does anyone have any experience with that?
- 05-02-11 06:45 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): Cadillac 78 Seville, 78 Coupe de Ville, 92 Sedan de Ville
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
Re: E10 fuel
I have been running that stuff for a few years now in all my vehicles and can't say I have really had any problems. A lot of people blame every problem with their car/bike/sled on the E10 fuel but I haven't yet. I would be complaining loudly if I were having fuel troubles though.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Kraco - Cargo/Trunk Organizer
Cargo/Trunk Organizer - Kraco Dual Compartment Cargo/Trunk OrganizerMore on Kraco - Cargo/Trunk Organizer
- Performance Tool - Impact Socket Set
Impact Socket Set - 11 Piece; 1/2 Inch Drive; SAE; Deep
- Mechanix Wear - Winter Impact Glove
Winter Impact Glove - Winter Impact Glove X-Large