500, 472, 425, 368 Discussion, E10 fuel in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Hey guys! I live in Germany and drive a 78 Eldorado. They're selling the E10 fuel at gas stations here ...
- 04-30-11 04:00 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1978 Eldorado Biarritz
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
I live in Germany and drive a 78 Eldorado.
They're selling the E10 fuel at gas stations here since january and I wonder if
the 425 will run on it without being damaged sooner or later...
Does anyone have any experience with that?
- 05-02-11 05:45 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): Cadillac 78 Seville, 78 Coupe de Ville, 92 Sedan de Ville
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
Re: E10 fuel
I have been running that stuff for a few years now in all my vehicles and can't say I have really had any problems. A lot of people blame every problem with their car/bike/sled on the E10 fuel but I haven't yet. I would be complaining loudly if I were having fuel troubles though.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive