500, 472, 425, 368 Discussion, 500 in an El Camino in Cadillac Engine Discussion; I started this project in June of '09. I made fairly good progress until it got too cold this winter, ...
- 02-26-11 05:34 PM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): '85 Fleetwood FWD
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
500 in an El Camino
I started this project in June of '09. I made fairly good progress until it got too cold this winter, which seems colder than last year.
I'm using a TH400 which I rebuilt, and a 9" Ford rear end. Pics on my link will explain it better.
- 02-27-11 09:11 AM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1977 Coupe (blue), 1977 Coupe (yellow), 1977 Coupe (green)
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Western Massachusetts
Re: 500 in an El Camino
Looks like you have done a lot and thought things out well. Looks like a quality product in the making.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"