Cheers to bruce roe!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
500, 472, 425, 368 Discussion, Cheers to bruce roe!!! in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; I would like to thanks Mr. Bruce ROE! He took the time to advise me to run some tests in ...
    gornati is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1978 Coupe DeVille

Cheers to bruce roe!!!

I would like to thanks Mr. Bruce ROE!

He took the time to advise me to run some tests in my 78 coupe deville, after figuring out what was the problem, ECU, i sent him the module and for a very reasonable price (to not say CHEAP), he fixed the whole ECU.

I received a new car for a fraction of the price!

Thanks BRUCE!

If you ever come to Brasil, pelase let me know, i will hook you up here!

THANKS!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

drmenard is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 95 fleetwood 81 deville

Re: Cheers to bruce roe!!!

They don't come any better than Bruce Roe... I have thanked him many times myself.... Hey Bruce, are you thinking of vacationing in Brasil ? I would be...

BRUCE ROE is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Eldorado

Cheers to bruce roe!!!

OK, you are welcome. This means the car is now running right? Shipping costs on this international affair exceeded the repair. If the car is doing well, putting in the fuel pump relay fix (from my PHOTOBUCKET) might save you from a future ECU problem. Bruce

car indeed is running, but have to fix the brakes,
    i have discs in the back also and parking brake is locked, one of the whells in the back is almost locked when the car runs, i will start a new topic tlday regarding the brakes, i need to know how to unlock it and disable the parking brakes.

Besides that engine is missing one of the gaskets in the headers, i have the gasket have to take to someone to install it.

but it is amazing, engine turns on when hot, cold, no more hesitating, no more backfires! very nice.

What about this relay for the fuel pump? easy fix?

BRUCE ROE is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Eldorado

Fuel pump relay

I see many ECUs with failed fuel pump relay or burned out ECU contacts. When old fuel pumps start to draw excess current, this happens. Putting in this relay near the ECU won't save your fuel pumps, but it will prevent burning out your ECU when pumps fail. See the description on PHOTOBUCKET album 70s FUEL INJECTION, 9 & 10th pictures. SAVE YOUR 70S CAD ECU FUEL PUMP POWER PINS.

http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l71/bcroe/

(that is a lower case "L"71, not an upper case "i"71)

click on an Album
    click on a picture to enlarge + description

Bruce Roe

i will do that also, but first need to release my parking brake, have no idea how!!!

The manual release wont work...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.