Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1973 Eldorado Air Injection Pipe Needed

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Don Macdonald 
#1 ·
Still looking for this air injection pipe part #3340A with check valve. Should fit 1968-75. Have searched the net, Found one on ebay but side was crushed. Old Caddy needs to hit the pavement, been sitting for a year while I try to locate parts. Any help appreciated. More photos available

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
have you tried Cadillac King in Pacoima, CA. for the tube? I guaranty he's got one. 818-890-0621. Tell Tom that Ed sent you. (He calls me Eddie) And I just bought the check valve brand new at Napa if you've gone to the trouble to make all that smog/ air pump stuff really work like I did.

#4 ·
Hey Don. The guys at the Napa counter face to face were very helpful in finding me all this stuff. A lot of the caddy part #s in their old books were no good but they were able to cross reference to other GM #s and come up with my parts. EGR, check valve, new pvc 90 degree rubber, etc. I just went back there for you because the only box I didn't save was the check valve. They cross checked for a "73 Eldo again and came up with part # 2-29000.
They even have it in stock. It sure looks like the one I just put in my car.
Good luck

#5 ·
Really appreciate your effort. The old Caddy needs to be back on the road again. Due to my location it is not easy to find used parts and if not available on the net I'm at a loss. Have a couple leads on the air injection pipe but not confirmed at this point. Thanks again Don

#6 ·
No problem. If there's anything else I can help with, I guess you could send me a private message on this forum. This thread will get old soon. I am almost finished doing a complete bumper to bumper rebuild on my '73 Eldo here in LA where finding parts is easy. Remember, Tom at Cad King may have as many junked Caddies as anyone else anywhere. You should also get a catalogue from USAPARTSSUPPLY.COM
Good luck
lessloop

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.