1973 Eldorado Air Injection Pipe Needed
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
500, 472, 425, 368 Discussion, 1973 Eldorado Air Injection Pipe Needed in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; Still looking for this air injection pipe part #3340A with check valve. Should fit 1968-75. Have searched the net, Found ...
    Don Macdonald is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1973 Eldorado conv

1973 Eldorado Air Injection Pipe Needed

Still looking for this air injection pipe part #3340A with check valve. Should fit 1968-75. Have searched the net, Found one on ebay but side was crushed. Old Caddy needs to hit the pavement, been sitting for a year while I try to locate parts. Any help appreciated. More photos available
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

lessloop is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac eldoado- 1973

Re: 1973 Eldorado Air Injection Pipe Needed

have you tried Cadillac King in Pacoima, CA. for the tube? I guaranty he's got one. 818-890-0621. Tell Tom that Ed sent you. (He calls me Eddie) And I just bought the check valve brand new at Napa if you've gone to the trouble to make all that smog/ air pump stuff really work like I did.

Thanks for the info. Checked Napa online and couldn't find the check valve. Do you have the stock #. Thanks Don

Hey Don. The guys at the Napa counter face to face were very helpful in finding me all this stuff. A lot of the caddy part #s in their old books were no good but they were able to cross reference to other GM #s and come up with my parts. EGR, check valve, new pvc 90 degree rubber, etc. I just went back there for you because the only box I didn't save was the check valve. They cross checked for a "73 Eldo again and came up with part # 2-29000.
    They even have it in stock. It sure looks like the one I just put in my car.
    Good luck

Really appreciate your effort. The old Caddy needs to be back on the road again. Due to my location it is not easy to find used parts and if not available on the net I'm at a loss. Have a couple leads on the air injection pipe but not confirmed at this point. Thanks again Don

No problem. If there's anything else I can help with, I guess you could send me a private message on this forum. This thread will get old soon. I am almost finished doing a complete bumper to bumper rebuild on my '73 Eldo here in LA where finding parts is easy. Remember, Tom at Cad King may have as many junked Caddies as anyone else anywhere. You should also get a catalogue from USAPARTSSUPPLY.COM
    Good luck
    lessloop

Smile Re: 1973 Eldorado Air Injection Pipe Needed

Finally picked up the pipe from Honest John in Texas.
    "BACK ON THE ROAD AGAIN

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.